my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Phobos (Stupid Link of the Day)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Phobos (Stupid Link of the Day)
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted November 18, 2002 07:07     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, I know this is a serious subject because there actually are people whose life is affected by these phobias, but this stuff is IMO unbelievable! It goes to proof how complicated the brain can be...
 |  IP: Logged
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted November 18, 2002 07:10     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...although I have difficulties believing that all of the fears listed exist!
"Arachibutyrophobia: Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth"

manipulator
VoivodFan
Member # 12

posted November 18, 2002 07:26     Profile for manipulator   Email manipulator     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
shovellaphobia: poor little nia's affliction

you can really feel mars coming this morning in montreal.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted November 18, 2002 08:01     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Väinämöinen:
[QB"Arachibutyrophobia: Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth"[/QB]

Thats exactly why i dont mess with Peanut Butter!
The stuff scares the crap outta me!

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted November 18, 2002 14:49     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yuriphobia: fear of putting links to other Voivod-related sites on your own site.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted November 18, 2002 16:27     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Now THAT is funny!

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted November 18, 2002 19:10     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonxonx:
VM: But where's the LINK?

Hahahaha! I can't believe I did that...man, I should never post anything before the first pot of coffee is empty. Anyway, here's the link: http://www.realfears.com/

PS. good one Angelrat

Spawn_of_SATAN_666
VoivodFan
Member # 62

posted November 19, 2002 11:08     Profile for Spawn_of_SATAN_666   Email Spawn_of_SATAN_666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i am aeroacrophobia(fear of open high places),claustrophobia, and bogyphobia(bogyman)
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted November 19, 2002 13:42     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Geumaphobia or Geumophobia: Fear of taste.
That must go for all Michael Jackson fans out there.
And after consulting a friend: Phronemophobia: Fear of thinking.
seems to be my problem

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 19, 2002 15:41     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh yeah, celinedyon-fobya.

She scares the hell out of me when i hearr he bitch on radio. It makes me sweat and want to go far away from that noise.

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted November 20, 2002 05:22     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Blowerphobia - fear of new bass players not being able to do the job properly!
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted November 20, 2002 06:15     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paul:
oh yeah, celinedyon-fobya.

She scares the hell out of me when i hearr he bitch on radio. It makes me sweat and want to go far away from that noise.

HAHAHA! I guess pretty much every Voivodfan suffers from the same symptoms...that falls to the main category of "anniiawardiioftelevisiomusicaphobia" - fear of MTV Music Awards.

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted November 20, 2002 14:26     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That was a great one too!

I actually watched a large part of that MTV Music Crapwards. After a while I got fed up with the quality of the music (which was missing), so I turned off the volume (this happened approximately 5 seconds after I had turned on the TV). Instead I looked at the 'artists' receiving awards that looked so ugly they could only be designed by someone suffering from Parkinson, other motoric disabilities, alcoholism and complete blindness at the same time with
scientifically prepared expressions of well-studied surprise on their plastered faces simultaneously muttering in a fake-enthousiastic manner about how happy they were with their prices (I could read from the sub-titles). Inbetween there were some playback-acts from the stars of today (I think most of them can't even spell the word 'a'). All of this was cackled together by this P. Diddy guy whose habit of changing clothes after every act made me feel he was hugely incontinent or at least 50% gay.
Any positives? Maybe, but I missed while I was pissing/opening another beer/looking at this place/trying to lick my eyebrows.

Of course I will watch again next year!

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted November 21, 2002 08:01     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AngelRat:
[...]the 'artists' receiving awards that looked so ugly they could only be designed by someone suffering from Parkinson, other motoric disabilities, alcoholism and complete blindness at the same time with
scientifically prepared expressions of well-studied surprise on their plastered faces simultaneously muttering in a fake-enthousiastic manner about how happy they were with their prices (I could read from the sub-titles).

HAHAHAHAHA!
quote:
All of this was cackled together by this P. Diddy guy whose habit of changing clothes after every act made me feel he was hugely incontinent or at least 50% gay.
Hey! I got 50% from that gay test!! But I'm not changing my clothes after every act...

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted November 21, 2002 14:32     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Väinämöinen:
Hey! I got 50% from that gay test!! But I'm not changing my clothes after every act...

Just wait till they ask YOU to host that MTV Muzak Crapwards! I heard from an insider it will be held in Finland next year!

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted November 22, 2002 08:17     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL! All right! "Welcome to the great annual Muck-TV Awards! Today we're going to play a very exciting game. Yes! It's called 'the shocking truth'. Every time an artist comes on stage, it will be asked to play us a song with this shiny electric guitar I'm holding here. The song is surely familiar to most of you, so you can all sing along! Can you guess? Yes, we're going to sing 'Mary had a little hemp' many times tonight! *applause*"

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan