my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Such positivity.......

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Such positivity.......
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 16, 2002 19:50     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yuri.com

|  IP: Logged
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted November 16, 2002 20:10     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah. Saw that earlier.
Bleccchhh
I actually found a couple of pretty cool bands over there, even though they were probably spammers.

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted November 16, 2002 20:55     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Errhm?? Did they sing to the ban?. That guy on that other place will say like Lemmy in a week or so: I'm leaving, i'm leaving here
By the way, what do you like: Eternal ban with Destruction?

rick
VoivodFan
Member # 39

posted November 16, 2002 22:16     Profile for rick   Email rick     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Did you see the Jason interview!!?? Fuck that, how about a Piggy interview!!??
rick
VoivodFan
Member # 39

posted November 16, 2002 23:52     Profile for rick   Email rick     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I noticed that E-Force is allowed.
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted November 17, 2002 04:51     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Yuri.com

Hahaha I didn't see that, I do admit I post sometimes over there but I don't feel "close" to anyone (well, except you guys that sometimes post).
AWWWW, the love
I just PRAY that that is a chick who wrote that, and if so if she is good looking

JETHRO
VoivodFan
Member # 11

posted November 17, 2002 06:44     Profile for JETHRO   Email JETHRO     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mezcalhead,
thanks for that ! V.V funny. By the way, I can't believe "jason's angel" managed to use the words "voivod" and "fan" in the same sentence without being banned! Yuri, must be mellowing out.

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted November 17, 2002 09:28     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Still I don't think that was posted by a chick. But as a 16% gay I don't care anyway. It's the love and positivety that counts.
JasonsAngel
VoivodFan
Member # 144

posted November 17, 2002 09:36     Profile for JasonsAngel   Email JasonsAngel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, nuclear infusion, I am a chick. As for what I look like...ask King Kula cause he's seen a picture of me. I happen to be new into the Voivod fold, so I must be nice at first although I'm really evil and mean on the inside
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted November 17, 2002 11:02     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Being i think the Least gay on the site ? at 10% the one thing i know is, All women are evil by nature. hey shes honest...
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 17, 2002 11:15     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahaha, ain't that the truth. So this is one of Kula's women??? Now we're in real trouble.
guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted November 17, 2002 12:43     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome over here as well, JasonsAngel. Post under a different name on 'the site I shall not mention'...
JasonsAngel
VoivodFan
Member # 144

posted November 17, 2002 16:34     Profile for JasonsAngel   Email JasonsAngel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nom, what did ya mean by posting under a different name....and where? lol Sorry, just a lil lost.. You can email me at jasonsangel76@yahoo.com if you'd rather do that than to post a reply to this.
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted November 17, 2002 17:15     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
JasonsAngel, thou art the true essence of evil! Do you you barbecue your pets (and maybe some little infants) for X-mass?
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted November 17, 2002 19:12     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ALRIGHT NOW!
She soes NOT BBQ her Pets!
Am i gonna have to get SATAN after you, Angel Rat?

Welcome aboard JasonsAngel!!!
Is is REALLY good to see you here!

That is...here on VOIVODFAN.COM.
I have been forbidden to post at Yuri's site.
So have other crazies that you will find here.

Maybe you can whip all these lunatics into shape!
They need it!

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted November 18, 2002 00:40     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I for one still post over there occasionally.
I can't stand politics.
I have seen what Yuri has done to my brethren, however, and have filed this info away for future use.
If, by chance someone over there bans me, they will then incur my wrath.
And I am listening to Chaos, AD - so DON'T FUCK with me.

Otherwise, this is by far the better of the two boards.
(even though my Hockey and "Loud World" threads were buried in unmarked graves)

Most importantly, WE have Blacky on OUR side.
So welcome to the lesser of two Hells, Angel.
Have you gone over to Chophouse and...
ooops!
That might be another sore subject.

Satan?

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted November 18, 2002 04:37     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vroomfondel:
By the way, what do you like: Eternal ban with Destruction?
Well, after digging the band since the dark eighties and finally seeing them play that song live, I can't resist chanting

"Together we are strong
Eternal Ban
United we'll stand
Eternal Ban!"

every time sb mentions the words 'eternal' and 'ban' in the same context

manipulator
VoivodFan
Member # 12

posted November 18, 2002 07:35     Profile for manipulator   Email manipulator     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by King Kula Shaker:

Maybe you can whip all these lunatics into shape!
They need it!

lol !

JasonsAngel
VoivodFan
Member # 144

posted November 18, 2002 10:03     Profile for JasonsAngel   Email JasonsAngel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for the welcome I had no idea of the situation with yuri on the other site until Kula and I talked last night. I kinda feel bad for saying what I did over "there" with knowing NOW what I do about the problems. So I apologize if my post over "there" caused any hard feelings with anyone here. Tangento, yes, I visit the Chophouse site...been there since they first put it up. I have been a huge Metallica fan for many years and I have so much respect for them....I have my reasons as you all have your reasons for being a long time fan of Voivod and also the respect you have for them. I understand there are lots of bashing towards 'Tallica, but I don't let it get to me cause it's pointless to argue about it...only adds fuel to the fire and gets both sides no where. Everyone is entilted to their own opinions. However, I do expect to get slammed for saying what I did above lol. I am prepared hehe. Anywho, thanks again for the welcome and your replies.

Keep it Metal!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted November 18, 2002 11:13     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nobody is gonna slam you here.
If they do...they will have ME to deal with!

Now...JasonsAngel...you could always go back and edit your post, telling Yuri to F***OFF!
hehehe!

Just kidding.

You can post wherever and whatever you like.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted November 18, 2002 12:29     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I heard Kula fights like a girl. Er, I mean that Kula likes girls. Yeah, that's it.

Now Jason's Angel (and welcome, btw) have you heard the story of Voivod kicking James Hetfield out of their tourbus? Something about him being all drunk and nasty about a groupie.

What ever happened to 'piggymyhero'? (Best nic award) Or did we lose him in the fray over at Yuri's site?

guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted November 18, 2002 12:39     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
JasonsAngel, I post under the name 'guidon' on yuri/god/voivod.com. But this is definitely the best forum of the two. Much more activity...
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted November 18, 2002 13:04     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
have you heard the story of Voivod kicking James Hetfield out of their tourbus? Something about him being all drunk and nasty about a groupie.

That is funny, and believable.
I was once in line to get in and see M.O.D. and Exodus,
way back in the day, and all of a sudden this inebreiated SOT
comes stumbling along and YES it IS Hetfield. King James.
He is laughing to himself, muttering away.
This was around the time "Master" came out, so everyone in line knew who he was.
So he of course goes right to the front of the line, and is at the as-yet unopened door of the venue,
banging on it and causing a generalized ruckus.
The people inside were basically like "fuck off",
so James' mutterings began to turn into whines and fuming rants.
After about 20 minutes of these shenanigans,
a couple of the Exodus guys came around the corner
and 'rescued' James and his woes, leading him around to the backstage area.
Those were the days.

BTW:
"...long haired crowd
is going their own way
they are invincible
if together they stand

I don't fit into the general rules
I ignore them all the time
united we stand- eternal ban
together we are strong -
ETERNAL BAN! "

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted November 18, 2002 14:44     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is this discussion now turning into another Metallica-bashing thread?

PS: I didn't mean to be really offensive to anyone during this discussion. I'm not that evil myself, except when I run out of coffee. And I love my two cats as well!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted November 19, 2002 00:01     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JasonsAngel:
Yes, nuclear infusion, I am a chick. As for what I look like...ask King Kula cause he's seen a picture of me. I happen to be new into the Voivod fold, so I must be nice at first although I'm really evil and mean on the inside

King Kula, is she good looking???
Well nice to have you here Angel of Jason's, and being interested in Voivod. They are a different type of music, many people are turned off by them, but in the same vein I don't think someone has to be "weird" or different to like them.
What have you heard by them so far? I can't wait for MultiVerse to be released, from the diaries over at Chophouse it sounds like they had a wild time, only meaning it will sound wild. Hell, it's San Fransisco, what do you expect?!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan