my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Vroomfednel and Hatross?????

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Vroomfednel and Hatross?????
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 15, 2002 16:43     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, what happened to you guys?????
 |  IP: Logged
St. Michael
VoivodFan
Member # 36

posted November 15, 2002 17:20     Profile for St. Michael   Email St. Michael     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Really WC?
What were you doing in Sweden?
That would rule. I'd love to go there.
Tom G. invited me to Switzerland this year and I might take him up on it. I've never been to Europe before. ...Only Japan. I love to travel.

St.

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted November 15, 2002 17:24     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hehe, Don't for one second dare to think that i let my guard down here in the "hard to get a "fu()&%)ing beer around here" country i happened to be produced in
Yep, you still have to get in line to get drunk around here, unless you are clever like myself and tend to have some prime moonshine around. But??? what where you doing up here Warcorpse? All we can brag about are: Nice liquid mentioned above, blond amazing females and a world record on incometaxes, perhaps that's enough, cause i'm a happy geezer.

When my study's done i'll come to visit everyone of you amazing bastards, it's not a promise, it's a threat And if i feel real mean i'll take Väinämöinen with me since were almost neighbours.

Mezcalhead: I tried to drink your countrys sorry excuse for coffee when i was in Florida, man, that was my worst expirience yet. How do you cope??? We take that stuff seriously up here...

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted November 15, 2002 17:34     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ST Michael, make sure you come to Sweden if you tour with the Frosties. I'll make space for everyone interested and throw in a party just for the hell of it. I would love to meet my old heroes
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted November 15, 2002 19:05     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ugh, Tim Hortons, why would you go there for coffee??? At least hit a Starbuck's for christ's sake! (I take coffee *very* seriously. I'm the kind of person who would travel with a stove top espresso maker. Sad, but true.) In Florida I found the cuban Café con Leche was the only thing worth drinking, even thought they load those suckers with sugar...
manipulator
VoivodFan
Member # 12

posted November 15, 2002 19:50     Profile for manipulator   Email manipulator     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ya, who wants to have coffee in a shop that bears the name of a drunk goon who has beaten his wife for years ?
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted November 15, 2002 20:17     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just a quick nod to the Swede(s);
I am a born in Los Angeles adopted-type, with no real knowledge of my biological parents.
The one thing I have been assured of is my 100% Swedish ancestry.
I hope to experience my homeland someday!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 15, 2002 20:27     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Vroom, you're telling me you don't like Folgers. I drink about 3 cups every morning. On the weekend I have 5.

Awful stuff, yes.

Yeah, The only connection I have with Sweden is this exchange student that dissed me. Oh la la. She had a boyfriend but shit. Man oh man was she pretty little thing.

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted November 18, 2002 04:05     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vroomfondel:
Yep, you still have to get in line to get drunk around here, unless you are clever like myself and tend to have some prime moonshine around.
But isn't the Systembolaget open on all days except Sunday? Why not get your whiskey in the jar on tuesday till exempel? Or are you guys so thirsty that you have to get in line every day?
quote:
All we can brag about are: Nice liquid mentioned above, blond amazing females and a world record on incometaxes, perhaps that's enough, cause i'm a happy geezer.
Hey man, you just described Finland! Haha! (but make sure you mention hockey and the incredibly beautiful countryside next time, yes? )
quote:

When my study's done i'll come to visit everyone of you amazing bastards, it's not a promise, it's a threat And if i feel real mean i'll take Väinämöinen with me since were almost neighbours.

What do you mean, "if I feel real mean"? I'm a really easy-going and friendly person, and the only thing that surpasses my superior social skills and general superstardom is my modesty!

Anyway, I'm a coffee addict just like millions of other Finns (there are only about 5 million of us, so make your conclusions...). I have to agree with heXXX, there's nothing better than coffee made of freshly grinded beans, boiled in a coffee pot. My grandma always made her coffee that way, too bad I'm too busy (read lazy) to do that nowadays. I'm usually using a standard coffee maker because it's quick and the coffee isn't too bad after one gets used to it. One thing I don't understand is why do people put milk or sugar in their coffee (My wife for example)? That ruins the flavor! Ahhh, I need more coffee..I'm off to get some!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted November 18, 2002 12:27     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hex, I was just sassin' ya, not acussing you of ordering the famous double double.
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted November 18, 2002 12:33     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm notorious for being a total Tim Horton's slut. Love the coffee there... makes me shake. It's definately my roadtrip drug of choice. With cream and alot of sugaaahh.. please. thank you. That coffee gives my smile an uncanny glow of brown. I'm not fancy about beer so i'm not fancy about coffee either.
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted November 18, 2002 18:50     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonxonx:
[QUOTE]WHAT??? AGREE??? Did I say it's GOOD? It's TERRIBLE! Coffee's "ether oils" are DESTROYED by boiling, it looses all its taste! If I have to make coffee without espresso machine, the first thing to care about is NOT LETTING IT BOIL!

This only proves two things: 1) I can't read, especially before my daily dosis of gallons of coffee and 2) I drink anything black with caffeine in it, and like it!! All right, I'm not sure about the details of how my granny made that coffee in the pot(she died over ten years ago), but it sure tasted great. Cappuccino, espresso etc. are all good, but I don't really count those as 'just coffee'. I'm a hard drinking plain coffee man!

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted November 18, 2002 22:01     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
For coffee, come out to Seattle (St. should know also) it's like the "hood", only instead of liquor stores every 5 feet, there are espresso stands!
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted November 18, 2002 22:28     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Blackcloud of D., I like Vivace on Capitol Hill but right now I'd rather have a lime margarita on the rocks from Mama's Mexican Kitchen...
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted November 19, 2002 04:26     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ten in the morning, Ultrablack Coffee in my bucket, Mastodon playing while working on some Asp shit. Life can't be better
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted November 19, 2002 05:07     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not a fan of coffee myself. I'm a typical English Breakfast Tea cliche man! I even took my own tea with me when I went to California for 3 weeks. Couldn't go that long without a decent cuppa!! Bottoms up, old bean!
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted November 19, 2002 07:22     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

J/K guys, I COULD NOT resist.

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted November 19, 2002 09:00     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
BUMP

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted November 19, 2002 10:31     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Holy crap Tangento. How the hell did you get hold of that screenshot of me playing BF 1942???
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted November 20, 2002 05:40     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Vroom, judging by the looks on your face and the strange movement of your hand I'd say you should take a break

Great game, though. If I had a comp with enough MHz to run that I'd probably have the same look on my face...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan