my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Dead Brain Cells, anyone?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dead Brain Cells, anyone?
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted November 15, 2002 04:08     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, I recently got the CD of "Unreleased" tracks from these guys, and it is killer shit. It's even signed.
Anyone else even remember these guys?
They were tourmates of Voivod if I remember correctly.

|  IP: Logged
Helldriver
VoivodFan
Member # 46

posted November 15, 2002 07:26     Profile for Helldriver   Email Helldriver     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes Tangento, there's a topic in the 80s thrash section about them and they were mentioned many times on this forum.
Great Band!
I remember I started to listen to them because they were canadians and included in a thanks list of some Voivod album...

Matt K.
VoivodFan
Member # 90

posted November 15, 2002 07:32     Profile for Matt K.   Email Matt K.     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
www.dbcuniverse.com
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted November 15, 2002 09:18     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The first one was amazing, and the only reason i even bothered buying Universe on cd (cuz the first one is also included as bonus tracks).

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan