my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Do you ever dream of Voivod ???

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do you ever dream of Voivod ???
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 13, 2002 10:38     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No serious !!!

Day before yesterday i was at their gig. It was in Full colour and Away had his hair cut shorter then ever before. They gave me some autographs and Away recognized me from earlier gigs in Holland.

Aint that fun to begin mondays ??????

|  IP: Logged
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted November 13, 2002 12:30     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's weird man... Night before last I had a dream that they were all crashing at my place while in London and they all wanted to go to this kinda famous rock bar called the Crobar. It's a shitty litle place, but fun, and I remember my wife going "Oh man, I don't wanna go there again" to which I replied "For fucks sake woman, it's fucking Voivod!"
I think I've been spending too much time on this site

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted November 13, 2002 12:43     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't want to talk about it.
http://www.voivodfan.com/img/voivod-mp.jpg

bwahahahahah.........

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted November 14, 2002 05:26     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
That's just wrong. Plain and simple. I thought Away's red shorts were bad.....

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted November 14, 2002 05:40     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Huh, that's a scary picture. Not being famous has its good sides I guess, nobody can see pictures of me in '87 or so because I've burned them a long time ago!
Nowadays, of course, I'm soooo good-looking and trendy....

Well, back to the topic: I remember having a dream where I had invited Eric, Away and Piggy to a party at my place. They came, and I and my friends had long conversations with them about (this is the best part) not anything music-related but the differences in Canadian and European beers! They even had a plastic bag full of beer bottles from Montreal...Then, after many hours of talk, they said they had a plane to catch because they were busy touring, and they left.

I seriously suspect that hanging out here had sth to do with that dream...

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted November 14, 2002 07:41     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If your walls are covered with Voivod pics and KT is welded to your record player, you're bound to dream about them sooner or later.

I can't recall any I've had at the moment, but last year I dreamed that Adam Jones had left Tool and I'd been drafted in at short notice to replace him. I hadn't heard any Tool at this point and, with minutes to go before the gig, I had to learn the set list by looking at a picture of the old line-up and guessing what the songs should sound like. Unusually for a 'short-notice-gig' dream, I had my trousers (pants) on.

When, a month later, I actually heard the Latarelus(?) CD I was suprised to see that what I'd come up with wasn't that far away from what Tool actually sound like.

btw, has anyone here actually managed to get through an entire Tool CD in one sitting? They're very good, but fuck me do they go on a bit!

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted November 14, 2002 08:06     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Every now and then when not listening to Voivod or falling for some retroattack from Coroner i use to put Tool's Parabola on. A great song, and even better along with their video.
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 14, 2002 09:54     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is getting better and better, but he...
stick to the subject okay?? i want to read more stories.......

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 14, 2002 20:05     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Man, Paul, you brought up a weird topic here. And I thought I was a fan. Shit, I've never had a dream about them. But a dream for me would be if all the guys would stop by the property for a skeet shoot. I'd crank Killing Technology and we could drink beer all day and pop clay birds out of the sky. These would be the original four of course. I want to see if Blacky can shoot!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan