my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Are you gay? (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Are you gay?
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted November 12, 2002 05:25     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Power Tools"...just remember to use a lubricate, KKS!
 |  IP: Logged
Spawn_of_SATAN_666
VoivodFan
Member # 62

posted November 12, 2002 20:51     Profile for Spawn_of_SATAN_666   Email Spawn_of_SATAN_666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey king, don't piss in a glass and tell me it lemonade, dude we know you don't use power tools, the beer and hockey is correct thow. and i know you would never munch mother's carpet so don't even talk about munching. p.s. i want to tell you some good news okay, call you later.
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted November 13, 2002 02:02     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My final post on this subject will be this classy & informative joke:

Gay Bob goes into the doctor's office and has some tests run.

The doctor comes back and says, "Bob, I'm not going to beat around the bush. You have AIDS."

Bob is devastated. "Doc, what can I do?"

"Eat 1 sausage, 1 head of cabbage, 20 unpeeled carrots drenched in hot sauce, 10 Jalapeno peppers, 40 walnuts, 40 peanuts, a box of Grape Nuts cereal, and top it off with a gallon of prune juice."

Bob asks, "Will that cure me, Doc?"

Doc says, "No, but it should leave you with a better understanding of what your ass is for!"

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted November 13, 2002 06:24     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted November 13, 2002 08:25     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok...forget the Power Tools Idea.
I had no idea you people were so SICK!
Jeeze!
(And to think that the whole world is reading this.)

VN....see what you started??

I'm gonna go get "EXIT ONLY" Tattooed on each Butt cheek.

Spawn of Sludge....When i get done with you...you will look like that Nailhead guy from 'Hellraiser!!!'
...Where's my Nail Gun?...

Now...
How about them Dallas Stars?
Beat Montreal last night!
NHL RULES!!!

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted November 13, 2002 17:20     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
40% for little noireau, must be the head shaving question, LOL
St. Michael
VoivodFan
Member # 36

posted November 13, 2002 18:47     Profile for St. Michael   Email St. Michael     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hm... looks like I'm 25% gay...
Don't tell the wife.

St.

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted November 14, 2002 05:16     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by King Kula Shaker:
VN....see what you started??

I'm gonna go get "EXIT ONLY" Tattooed on each Butt cheek.

Hahaha! This board sure rocks, you never know where a new topic will end up! "EXIT ONLY"... !

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted November 14, 2002 06:38     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The guy who wrote this article is not gay. At least, that's what he claims....: http://free.freespeech.org/shockingtruth/bradpitt.html
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted November 14, 2002 06:58     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
From the same website - The British Conservative Catholics:

"RACE

The BCC reject all forms of racism unless they are constructive. In 1986 we lifted the ban on non-whites joining our organisation. We believe that the inferior races, though they should know their place, should be treated fairly and should not suffer the indignity of violence, verbal abuse and exclusion, unless of course this discrimination is justified.

We support the death penalty and think that as well as murder, treason and male rape, execution should also be applied to crimes such as heresy, blasphemy, witchcraft, vampiricism and lunacy. Heretics, blasphemers and Atheist Movement agents should be publicly burnt at the stake."

This is either dark, dark satire or the real thing. I might have to pay them a visit to find out.

manipulator
VoivodFan
Member # 12

posted November 14, 2002 07:00     Profile for manipulator   Email manipulator     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Holy Fuck BATMAN !!!"
http://eserver.org/bs/23/johnson.html

(please remark the subtle "double entendre", generally spot on topic post, ain't i a savvy lad)

manipulator
VoivodFan
Member # 12

posted November 14, 2002 07:06     Profile for manipulator   Email manipulator     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
execution should also be applied to crimes such as heresy, ...lunacy.

damn, they're after me now

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted November 14, 2002 07:09     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Right, just check out the book section:
http://free.freespeech.org/shockingtruth/

'Mein Kamp for children' - includes puzzles and cartoons...

"Bullying Techniques for Catholic Children"

Also the T-shirts a fucking funny, or terrifying if they actually mean it. Still haven't worked that one out.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted November 14, 2002 08:06     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
From Manipulator's Link:

:::

Sometimes Batman ends up in bed injured and young Robin is shown sitting next to him. At home they lead an idyllic life. They are Bruce Wayne and 'Dick' Grayson. Bruce is described as a 'socialite' and the official relationship is that Dick is Bruce's ward. They live in sumptuous quarters, with beautiful flowers in large vases, and have a butler, Alfred. Batman is sometimes shown in a dressing gown. . .

Obviously, they must be fags: otherwise they'd have a butler named 'Butch,' live in cramped quarters littered with beer-cans, wouldn't show concern for one another's injuries or be caught dead in a dressing gown and cultivate only (what?) cactuses in small ugly metal pots?

:::

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Damn thats funny!

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted November 14, 2002 09:33     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Huh, that BCC site was weird! It looks like a parody but it just could be serious...Anyway the feedback section is hilarious! Where'd you find that site?
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted November 14, 2002 10:11     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm sure they're taking the piss. I found a link from www.totalrock.com's news section because they have a page on Marilyn Manson condemned for wearing a Manchester United football shirt. Fucking daftness. It's a gag.
psychoblast
VoivodFan
Member # 110

posted November 23, 2002 14:04     Profile for psychoblast   Email psychoblast     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
23 %... rest of text says 'Loosen up my straight mate! These days women like a man with some softer edges to grab unto'.

So that makes me a modern man...

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan