my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Are you gay? (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: Are you gay?
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted November 07, 2002 09:11     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.channel4.com/life/microsites/G/gayometer/gayometer.html

I got exactly 50%

|  IP: Logged
Helldriver
VoivodFan
Member # 46

posted November 07, 2002 09:50     Profile for Helldriver   Email Helldriver     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I took a 20% Gay, but for some question I'm not sure to have understood the meaning.
I should bring the dictionary at work...

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted November 07, 2002 10:36     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It seems that I am 23% gay. That's obviously the elusive 'feminine' part of me, so I'm 23% lesbian! Cool!
Where's my dungarees?

Pup
VoivodFan
Member # 124

posted November 07, 2002 10:37     Profile for Pup   Email Pup     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
In a similar vein, go spank that monkey !!!
http://www.vectorlounge.com/04_amsterdam/jam/flamjam.html

once the hand is ready , keep the left mouse button depressed and drag the hand over to the monkey as quickly as possible

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted November 07, 2002 10:41     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am 30% Gay?

This is SICK! I'm gonna go play some VADER now & work with my Power Tools in the Garage while looking at a Hockey Game on TV.

Masculine, non-gay stuff.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted November 07, 2002 10:50     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pup:
In a similar vein, go spank that monkey !!!

Hey! I spanked the Monkee at 253 Miles Per Hour!

I'm so proud of myself.

Pup
VoivodFan
Member # 124

posted November 07, 2002 11:12     Profile for Pup   Email Pup     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

"well I'm the king of the swingers
the spanking V.I.P."

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted November 07, 2002 12:28     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
528! I kid you not... I guess there's an advantage to having a light pen instead of a mouse! Advanced Monkey Spanking Tools!
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted November 07, 2002 13:52     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well I am 33% gay. "A straight-laced girlie girl with just a hint of your butch side sometimes popping out"

In all seriousness, does anyone here know anything about the Kinsey Scale ('Kinsey developed a seven point continuum based on the degree of sexual responsiveness people have to the members of the same and other sex.') ? I always thought I must be at least a one because only a completely repressed person couldn't look at someone of the same sex and not be able to at least say he/she was attractive.

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted November 07, 2002 14:54     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ANGELRAT IS 16% GAY!
"You're so incredibly straight acting, does anyone ever realise you're a true blue gay guy?"
Too straight? They call me too straight? Am I hiding my 'gayness'? I'm gonna beat those dudes up with my leather handbag! And stop laughing!

manipulator
VoivodFan
Member # 12

posted November 07, 2002 15:36     Profile for manipulator   Email manipulator     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
the test is flawed, i only scored 30%

i hit 303 on the monkey tho', must be a sign

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted November 07, 2002 16:15     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well it's official. I'm 33% gay!! I'm a little bit disapointed tho.. I thought i was happier than that.
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted November 07, 2002 16:16     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
23% gay.

636 mph.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted November 07, 2002 16:18     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by King Kula Shaker:
I am 30% Gay?

Strangely, h and I have the same 23% of, say, lesbian female side. Must have something to do with favourite sports...

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted November 07, 2002 16:20     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm almost a quarter: 23%, and managed to spank the primate in 389 mph
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted November 07, 2002 17:57     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
56% - "A well-rounded hetro male"

I'm gonna go listen to some Halford now.

Tommorow I'm going to try and second guess it to get the maximum possible, either way!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted November 08, 2002 05:17     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
Well it's official. I'm 33% gay!! I'm a little bit disapointed tho.. I thought i was happier than that.

lol! I'm a miserable bastard compared to you mate!

Black Guard
VoivodFan
Member # 113

posted November 08, 2002 10:08     Profile for Black Guard   Email Black Guard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
26% according to that thing... lol
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted November 08, 2002 17:47     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well im only 10% gay, not bad considering the tricky questions. WHATS happening everybody? man ive been gone awhile, but im all moved and cable service is up and running too. gosh the journey life has taken me these last 2 months,i could write a book. one good thing that happened is nobody at the dmv here in the states had the tags i wanted for my car so their in the mail.now all the cops are gonna be hawkeying me now forsure
Britny
VoivodFan
Member # 32

posted November 08, 2002 18:00     Profile for Britny   Email Britny     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, this may come as a surprise to most of you but I scored a whopping 99% on that little test. My question is with that one percent. What is that all about? I told Dizzy about this and that put him in one of his infamous moods. You know, where he starts swinging and kickboxing in the air like he's fighting Muhammad Ali. He always tries to impress me with his brute force but it never works. These musicians don't know anything about fighting. Just singing and dancing, like Judy Garland once said. Singing and dancing, singing and dancing.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted November 08, 2002 20:13     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I guess the 30% gay side in me....is the side that likes ELO?

I cant help it! I was born this way!

Britny!.....i guess you are more of a Man than you thought you were!

Spawn_of_SATAN_666
VoivodFan
Member # 62

posted November 10, 2002 23:56     Profile for Spawn_of_SATAN_666   Email Spawn_of_SATAN_666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am 53% gay and i am damn proud of it.
yes i love my hubby, but i love women more and i am not afraid to admit that.
and that spanking monkey thing i really thought it was funny..
there is this site www.freearcade.com it has free games to play whenever some one wants to goof off at work, but be careful you can like them to much.

Spawn_of_SATAN_666
VoivodFan
Member # 62

posted November 10, 2002 23:59     Profile for Spawn_of_SATAN_666   Email Spawn_of_SATAN_666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Masculine, non-gay stuff.

[/QB][/QUOTE]

king you have never done anything masculine in all the 9 years I have known you. You are just femmine not gay. your a gay wannabe.
hehehehe
spawn stikes again

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted November 11, 2002 00:01     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am "100%" homosexual FIRE!!!

(It's just too bad I found this out after being married to my wife Sarah for 2 1/2 years)

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted November 11, 2002 08:42     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
[/QB][/QUOTE]
king you have never done anything masculine in all the 9 years I have known you. You are just femmine not gay. your a gay wannabe.
hehehehe
spawn stikes again[/QB][/QUOTE]

WTF??? I am a Muff-Muncher Lesbian...just like you!

...and when i'm not Muff-Munchin....i'm working with my Power Tools in the Garage while watchin Hockey and drinkin Kegs of Beer!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan