my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Jay & Silent Bob Strick Back

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jay & Silent Bob Strick Back
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted November 03, 2002 06:16     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anyone seen this film?

The bit at the end, when Jay & Silent Bob go round the world beating the shit out of people (mostly kids) who slagged them off on the internet, struck something of a chord with me.

The three people who've fucked me off so much on chatrooms/forums so much that I'd actually consider such a move (and I'm very non-violent...normally) all turned out to be 18 or under.

I didn't go beat 'em up, mind.

|  IP: Logged
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted November 03, 2002 06:18     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've just checked the video box and it should be 'Stike Back', not 'Strick back'.

Aw fuck it, its Sunday and I haven't had my coffee yet. Go fuck yourselves!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted November 03, 2002 12:00     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
The bit at the end, when Jay & Silent Bob go round the world beating the shit out of people (mostly kids) who slagged them off on the internet, struck something of a chord with me.

I can certainly think of one person.

Pup
VoivodFan
Member # 124

posted November 04, 2002 06:06     Profile for Pup   Email Pup     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just invite them to gigs and scream violent scottish babble at them in the pit
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted November 04, 2002 09:55     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ha ha KKS!

I remember laughing pretty hard at the end of that movie. Clerks had a lot of good laughs too.

The only people I've ever wanted to pummel after an arguement on the net live in Paris, it's a good thing for them that flying overseas isn't in my budget right now cause if it were they'd be shaking in their boots right now...ok, I know, as if...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan