my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Find Your Viking Name

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Find Your Viking Name
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted November 01, 2002 22:09     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.thequarter.org/Media/VikingName.php

This is me:

Glædir Foecrusher
Your Viking Personality: You're a doughty, stalwart Viking. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. You're not a "berserker", but you're among the toughest sane Vikings around.

You might grumble a bit at the lack of amenities on board a Viking longboat, but you can handle it. Other Vikings consider you "one of the guys".

You don't have a lot of tact, so it's lucky Vikings never cared much for diplomacy. Other people tend to think of you as manipulative and conniving.

|  IP: Logged
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted November 01, 2002 22:34     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm swedish and my name: Ulf means Wolf in the old language, but my personality seem to match yours mostly. Maybe all Voivoders are of the right stuff (of course!!) I wonder what Leif Erikson who discovered America was like.
Óli Bearcrusher
Your Viking Personality: You're a doughty, stalwart Viking. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. You're not a "berserker", but you're among the toughest sane Vikings around.

You can handle long sea voyages easily, despite the lack of amenities. Other Vikings consider you "one of the guys".

You don't have a lot of tact, so it's lucky Vikings never cared much for diplomacy. Other people tend to think of you as manipulative and conniving.

Matt K.
VoivodFan
Member # 90

posted November 01, 2002 22:51     Profile for Matt K.   Email Matt K.     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How the hell do you pronounce Ni©£björg?

------------------------------------------------------

Obituaries | Québec Metal Bands 1982-2002

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted November 01, 2002 23:00     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nicopyrightpoundbjörg ofcourse.
Thats no f*****g viking name, real viking names are: Erik, Björn, or end all names with: ur, like Awayur, Piggyur, Snakyur or Jasonicur like they do in the real viking territory: Iceland.
Didn't know that Å;Ä;Ö worked on this forum, gotta try, Dimension HatrÖss. Yep, nice...

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted November 02, 2002 03:36     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
**Your Viking Name is...
Rauðúlfr Oakenhorse
Your Viking Personality: You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. You're not a "berserker", but you're among the toughest sane Vikings around.

A long sea voyage aboard a Viking longboat would be difficult for you, but you might be able to manage it. Other Vikings consider you "one of the guys".

You have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. You sometimes come off as a bit of a snob. Vikings are not snobbish people -- they either like you, or they kill you. Try to be more like a Viking.**

My mother's maiden name is Thorson.."Thor soars with hammerfall..Thor vows to crush them all!"

guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted November 02, 2002 11:14     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mine is:Gaukr Fairthews

Your Viking Personality: The tougher Vikings might let you on the boat, but generally only when they need ballast. You have a thirst for battle -- unfortunately, you're not terribly good at it. You probably know which end of a sword to hold, but you're not a fearsome fighter by any stretch of the imagination.

You would have a very tough time making a long sea voyage in a Viking longboat. Other Vikings consider you "one of the guys".

You have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. Due to your gregariousness, you don't strike fear into the hearts of your victims. Try to be a little more surly in the future.

Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted November 03, 2002 08:16     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
«---- Jón Madhawk
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted November 03, 2002 15:13     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Your Viking Name is...

MÁR SHIELDMANGLER

Your Viking Personality: You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. You have a thirst for battle -- unfortunately, you're not terribly good at it. You probably know which end of a sword to hold, but you're not a fearsome fighter by any stretch of the imagination.

You can handle long sea voyages easily, despite the lack of amenities. You possess some skills which other Vikings respect.

You have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. Other people tend to think of you as manipulative and conniving.

Eh?

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted November 04, 2002 05:50     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Your Viking Name is...
Hrói Thickthews

Your Viking Personality: You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. You might be able to hold your own on the battlefield, but you're no "berserker".

You would have a very tough time making a long sea voyage in a Viking longboat. Other Vikings consider you "one of the guys".

You have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. Due to your gregariousness, you don't strike fear into the hearts of your victims. Try to be a little more surly in the future.

Surly? Uhhhh... okay. Think I may have to use Hrói Thickthews as a stage name in the future!!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan