my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Samhain

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Samhain
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 31, 2002 00:45     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...also known as Halloween, ShadowFest, Martinmas, Old Hallowmas

Well it was either this or a Voivod pumpkin but those designs Away creates are a real bitch to carve into a vegetable.

|  IP: Logged
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted October 31, 2002 00:55     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAPPY SOW-EEN TO EVERY BODY!
"This is the night to feast and dine, this is the night to laugh at death"

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 31, 2002 05:05     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mommy, I'm scared of the dark!!!

Noitall, will you be making flags of that image for the merchandise table at the show? I'd like to purchase one and fly it above my castle.

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted October 31, 2002 07:45     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heh, that's one fine pumpkin there, Noitall! We don't really have Halloween up here although the marketing forces are trying hard to convince us it's a traditional scandinavian feast...but I'm going to party tonight anyway! Happy Halloween everybody!!
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 31, 2002 11:09     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool Pumpkin!

Hippy Helloween!

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted October 31, 2002 12:26     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Halloween peeps!

I bought an apple this morning so i can stick a razorblade in it, but not all the way in it, so it blatantly shows, and give it to a friend of mine. Hehe.

I dunno, i think it,s funny.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 31, 2002 13:02     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Do you remember how they used to tell you that if you saw pink or red inside an apple that was the way to tell it had been injected with poison?
Imran X
VoivodFan
Member # 17

posted October 31, 2002 13:40     Profile for Imran X   Email Imran X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It looks as if there is a "Y" after the K in "Black Cloud" making it look like Blacky Cloud.
neutronboy2000
VoivodFan
Member # 71

posted October 31, 2002 22:11     Profile for neutronboy2000   Email neutronboy2000     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Helloween,fellow Misfits and Chaosmongers!!! Noitall, your topic is coincidental with what I did this morning on the way to work all made up as a rotting zombie for the office costume contest-blasting Samhain songs on the stereo-November Coming Fire(the best one) and the tape with unreleased tracks/remakes. Anyways, tonight's the time to party until very late,feast,howl or whatever you undeads like to do to celebrate. Nice job on the pumpkin--I always thought about trying to carve the Voivod Korgull-face design into a pumpkin but it would take so long to carve....Be careful tonight,devils and monstrosities!
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted October 31, 2002 23:37     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
speaking of "HALLOWEEN"...

Tonight I'm going to a party at a local pub to see a "Misfits" tribute band..should be fun...I'm going as "THE DEAD OSAMA BIN LADEN"..

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan