my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Luc Lemay official statement concerning the death of Steve MacDonald.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Luc Lemay official statement concerning the death of Steve MacDonald.
ericTHEpinch
VoivodFan
Member # 54

posted October 25, 2002 00:51     Profile for ericTHEpinch   Email ericTHEpinch     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Luc Lemay official statement concerning the death of Steve MacDonald.

''It’s with great sadness that I write these words for you Steve, my acolyte, my accomplice, my friend. Your talent hit me the first time that I heard you play. Your talent can resume you. It’s also that talent that fed my musical flame for almost a decade.

We both lived great experiences and magical were the moments when we’ve put our sense of creation together. Steve Cloutier and myself will always keep a great memory of you close in our hearts… how great a musician you were.

May your soul rest in peace…
We will miss you.''

Luc Lemay

Official statement from Luc Lemay concerning the death of Steve MacDonald. Steve took his on life last week, he was 31. We invite everyone to visit the website http://www.gorguts.com to leave your messages of condolences and support for the MacDonald family and the members of Gorguts. A special page with photos of Steve was set up for this matter.

thanks

|  IP: Logged

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan