my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » what about the DVD i heard about??

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: what about the DVD i heard about??
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted October 24, 2002 14:38     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Mezcal, i remember you telling us there would come a DVD from our fellow lads.
What is true about that ?? Can i go to the store yet?

Later....

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 24, 2002 20:24     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Paul...The last i heard from 'G' at 'G-SPOT,'
they were working on it.
There is a lot of footage to go through and Digitize.
I seriously doubt that they would release any DVD prior to the new CD anyways.

G....you out there anywhere?

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 25, 2002 22:03     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Paul,
King Kula is incommunicado with Gman right now about this. But yes, I believe that it would make sense to release a vid at the same time of the new album. Soon as I hear anything more I'll let you know.

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted October 27, 2002 09:41     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you Mezcal, i hope it is going to be a superb thing.

Later

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 31, 2002 09:15     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I talked to Piggy the other day and brought up the DVD thing to him. There is a lot of footage to go through & it will take some time. Yada, yada.

H...Asked this question over at Chophouse and got an awnser too. I thought it was such a cool Question...and Awnser...that i would post it here in this related Thread.
(Hope H doesnt mind.)

:::

Hi Guys...
Just been checking out all the cool footage of you in the studio, and it's got me wondering if there are any plans to release this footage on video or dvd, or even as a multi-media section on the new cd? My dial-up connection is painstakingly slow to watch, and I'd love to see this stuff again.
How about a long-format dvd with all the clips including Ripping Headaches, Tribal Convictions, Astronomy Domine etc....
To the deaf!

PIGGY: Everybody's asking for a DVD...amazing. I hope we can make it happen for all of you, as soon as possible.

:::

BTW...H...i mentioned to Piggy that he should pick up some HANGNAIL while in the U.K.
Hope he can!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted October 31, 2002 09:37     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
don't mind at all mate. I think the best option would be to have a multi-media section on the cd. The Atomic Bitchwax had a complete website built into thier Spit Blood ep with loads of mp3's and mpeg movies of them recording the album - alternative drum takes and the like. If Voivod did that it would rule.
Thanks again for the plug Kula. That's gotta be a brewery I owe you now !!!

Pup
VoivodFan
Member # 124

posted October 31, 2002 09:43     Profile for Pup   Email Pup     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool bananas

Please make sure the DVD is available in region 2 format for us UK fans

(pet hate - Steve Vai - Alien love secrets - only available in region 1)(and yes....I'm a guitar hero widdle fan as well and proud of it)

Pup
VoivodFan
Member # 124

posted October 31, 2002 09:48     Profile for Pup   Email Pup     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
However, I'd invest in a multi-regional DVD player if that's what it takes

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan