my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » It's not Green anymore!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: It's not Green anymore!
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 23, 2002 12:57     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Warcorpse...are you messin with our collective minds?

I think it needs to be BLUE.
Angel Rat Colors. lol!

It does look good though.
Now go back to Work & quit goofing off.

|  IP: Logged
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 23, 2002 13:07     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I bow down to your mastery of UBB design Corpse. It's humbling, to say the least!
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted October 23, 2002 16:45     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It made me feel as though I were a Human Noodle, being drawn and stretched into the Black Hole Singularity, only to be left stranded amid abandoned photons and misplaced time.
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted October 23, 2002 17:22     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool! Nice work 'Corpse! You continue to raise the bar of excellence among the Voivod sites of the world!
Cockroach
VoivodFan
Member # 115

posted October 23, 2002 17:53     Profile for Cockroach   Email Cockroach     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i liked the green one more...
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 23, 2002 18:43     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Always keeping it fun and fresh...Warcorpse "God of the Graphical Web Site"

Cool L@@K

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 23, 2002 21:04     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cockroach:
i liked the green one more...

Yes. Bugs are drawn towards green lights, arent they?
lol!

I do miss the green text though.

Warcorpse...have you tried this new one with green text instead of white? Just curious.

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted October 24, 2002 03:45     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
I could switch back to green text, I just thought maybe the green was hard on the eyes?

exactly... it was to me. green was OK but grey is darn cool!!!
thanks Warcorpse and for the new graphics also.

hats off now!

Helldriver
VoivodFan
Member # 46

posted October 24, 2002 07:42     Profile for Helldriver   Email Helldriver     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good work Warcorpse!
I'm waiting for the other new graphics

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted October 24, 2002 08:51     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
I could switch back to green text, I just thought maybe the green was hard on the eyes?
I like green more. It's somehow easier to read...maybe I'm a bug too? Nah, it's probably the Vortex virus

Otherwise the new look is very good, grey suits the theme very well IMO. When do we get to see the new graphics?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan