my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Statement from Satan Re: Chophouse (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Statement from Satan Re: Chophouse
guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted October 24, 2002 15:30     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
But they do have the shirt...
 |  IP: Logged
HatrossRig
VoivodFan
Member # 80

posted October 24, 2002 18:21     Profile for HatrossRig   Email HatrossRig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
kingkula, satan, you try too hard!

i, for one, am getting sick of all the fucking talk about voivod.com this and yuri that. i think it actually draws alot of negative energy towards this forum and makes this site look bad. i can see why yuri has taken his particular course of action.

kingkula, satan, just stfu already, will you? and everyone else shouldnt provoke him to squabble on and on about this bullshit! LETS PUT IT BEHIND US!!!!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 24, 2002 20:04     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HatrossRig:
stfu already, will you?

WHAT??

Ya know something, hatrossrigg....

*******!

I am now SICK AND TIRED of you being such a wanker Yuri-lovin F*******!!
Always dogging me for speaking my mind.
Always taking the wrong end of the fight.
Why dont you just F******!

Jeeze, man! I have tried to be nice to you and respect your opinion...but no more!

You can **** ******* ***** Ass!

AAAAARRRGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HatrossRig
VoivodFan
Member # 80

posted October 24, 2002 21:07     Profile for HatrossRig   Email HatrossRig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i dont love yuri anymore than i love warcorpse
you have been pouring gasoline on the fire for too long dude.
chill...

HatrossRig
VoivodFan
Member # 80

posted October 24, 2002 21:10     Profile for HatrossRig   Email HatrossRig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
and im not taking sides. i think both you and yuri have been fighting over something that amounts to absolutely nothing. im just saying let it go...

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan