my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » I'm brainwashed.dehsawniarb m'I

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm brainwashed.dehsawniarb m'I
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted October 22, 2002 10:04     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.neopets.com/index.phtml
 |  IP: Logged
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted October 23, 2002 05:47     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heh! I've got a Flotsamnamed etJetsam...what, me childish? Never!

Maybe I should apply for some kind of therapy. Now that I have a registered Neopet, I can't resist going there over and over again to feed it and play with it. I even talk with it, which can be quite embarrassing when the comp lab is filled with people

Cockroach
VoivodFan
Member # 115

posted October 23, 2002 17:59     Profile for Cockroach   Email Cockroach     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I had a camel named Sancho on an another site with virtual pets. I have already taught it to sit, dance and play with a ball when i abandoned him... He died after 40 helluva days of starvation
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted October 24, 2002 07:35     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cockroach:
He died after 40 helluva days of starvation
LOL! 40 days...sounds very biblical...did Satan appear during that period?

Spawn_of_SATAN_666
VoivodFan
Member # 62

posted October 24, 2002 11:35     Profile for Spawn_of_SATAN_666   Email Spawn_of_SATAN_666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey i have a neopet to i go there all the time do you play the games there?
i went to yuri's site and this dumbass
said some stuff about backy,
that pisses me off and yuri let the person(bitch) get away with it.

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted October 25, 2002 09:15     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The addiction is starting to wear off...I'm afraid my pet is facing a gruesome fate soon
Yeah, I've tried some of those games. They remind me of the old days when I was like ten or eleven, and I had a c64 comp which had just the kind of small action games that they have on the neopets site Good fun for the occassional coffee breaks!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan