my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Inside The Multiverse (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Inside The Multiverse
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 23, 2002 19:09     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Warcorpse wrote: Jason does bring something back to Voivod that they lacked thoughout the '90s......media attention.

DAMN RIGHT, AND THEY DESERVE EVERY BIT OF IT. These guys a fuckin' metal legends and they should have been HUGE, but they lacked the proper media and lable push back in the 80s and 90s that helped so many other bands get rich and famous and they weren't even as good as Voivod.

|  IP: Logged
Mr. Phobia
VoivodFan
Member # 66

posted October 24, 2002 02:26     Profile for Mr. Phobia   Email Mr. Phobia     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Dumbass:
a person who exhibits an extreme form of STUPIDITY by his actions, conversation, and thoughts.

i'm confused...
is this your life's story or just your ma's nickname for you when you were a kid?

cattle teeth

manipulator
VoivodFan
Member # 12

posted October 24, 2002 14:18     Profile for manipulator   Email manipulator     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
mr. phobia, i hear voivod will do a song about you, it's called The rings of Uranus are on fire.

"The moon is bright and the sky is ready to part from the sounds of the mighty Piggy!!"

he ! it's gonna be stellar !

Piggy, you are go !

Mr. Phobia
VoivodFan
Member # 66

posted October 24, 2002 16:46     Profile for Mr. Phobia   Email Mr. Phobia     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
uncritical thought
the foodstuff of the slave's mind
oblivious, you are
ignorant, i should cocoa

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted October 24, 2002 17:20     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Are you insinuating we are BRAINWASHED?

Goddamn! THERE'S A NEW VOIVOD ALBUM COMING OUT! BE HAPPY ABOUT THAT OR BUY THE NEW CELINE DION ALBUM INSTEAD! She's Canadian too.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 24, 2002 20:13     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AngelRat:
BE HAPPY ABOUT THAT OR BUY THE NEW CELINE DION ALBUM INSTEAD! She's Canadian too.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Damn! That was funny!

Mr. Phobia...have you ever heard the Echobrain CD?

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted October 25, 2002 09:08     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There's something very familiar about Mr. Phobia's writing style...I hope I'm wrong about who you are...
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted October 25, 2002 10:14     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
I have read that 'Piggy answers questions' thread, but I had to make that "crossover" comment, so someone would remind me of Piggy's beautiful answer again.

Here we go: NOTHINGFACE ON STERIODS!!!!

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted October 25, 2002 10:31     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
NOTHINGFACE ON STERIODS?
Wow, did Piggy say that?
How cool...
NOTHINGFACE ON STERIODS
I like the sound of that:
NOTHINGFACE ON STERIODS
so the new shit is gonna be, like
NOTHINGFACE ON STERIODS?
Wow.
Oh. Maybe I should have put that in quotes;
"NOTHINGFACE ON STERIODS"
There.

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted October 25, 2002 10:48     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, Thank you all!

'NOTHINGFACE ON STEROIDS' is gonna be a great album after all.

After all, 'The Multiverse' will have more steroids than all Danzig albums combined.

'NOTHINGFACE ON STEROIDS'! YEAH!!!

guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted October 25, 2002 13:27     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
More steroids than Danzig...seems impossible.

P.S. Angelrat, are you by any chance from the same town as Gorefest?

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted October 25, 2002 14:28     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You mean the almighty metropole known as Goes? Yes, I am!

I've seen Gorefest playing live twice in my own hometown. (Didn't I have a discussion about this on the other board some time ago?)

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 25, 2002 22:06     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Phobia:
i'm confused...
is this your life's story or just your ma's nickname for you when you were a kid?

cattle teeth

Ha, ha. Moms has called me far worse than this. Look Phoby, I am the King of the Idiots around here and I'm not gonna let you or anyone else take that position away from me. As hard as you might try.....

guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted October 26, 2002 04:33     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
You mean the almighty metropole known as Goes? Yes, I am!

I've seen Gorefest playing live twice in my own hometown. (Didn't I have a discussion about this on the other board some time ago?)

Yep, you did. Only I posted with a different name over there (guidon - if that still rings a bell). Thought so, a lot of names look familiar over here.

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted October 26, 2002 11:00     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I already thought you were the same person. Cool to see you here too!
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 26, 2002 19:21     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Look Phoby, I am the King of the Idiots around here and I'm not gonna let you or anyone else take that position away from me. As hard as you might try.....

Mezcalhead...I think that I have it locked-up already.
I have more votes for that Title than you do!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted October 27, 2002 02:49     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wasn't Danzig in Samhain? They were pretty hard.I'm not ashamed to admit that I like everything Danzig has ever done up until he kicked out Chuck Biscuits.But who the fuck cares, this thread is supposed to be about Voivod's upcoming studio release, which we are fortunate enough to actually witness part of the process. It's a TRIP, and we are lucky that they are TREATING us fans to this.
128 days and counting...

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan