my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » outer limits on cd?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: outer limits on cd?
stevefrehley
unregistered

posted October 20, 2002 20:41       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
has outer limits been deleted on cd? i can't find it anywhere. help!
IP: Logged
stevefrehley
unregistered

posted October 20, 2002 22:19       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
does it have the 3d glasses? i have actually found a couple of web sites that sell used copies. thanks!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 21, 2002 10:42     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ebay ALWAYS has TOL up for auction and usually with the glasses.

I've been trying to find the copy that wasn't in 3-d just to add to my collection, but it's not easy to find.

|  IP: Logged
stevefrehley
unregistered

posted October 21, 2002 18:37       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thanks a lot guys!
NightSod
VoivodFan
Member # 133

posted October 22, 2002 06:59     Profile for NightSod   Email NightSod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Maybe it's because I used to get my 'vod from a shop thatsold only rock and metal, but my TOL came with the 3d glasses and I'm UK based?

I did buy it the day it came out, I seem to recall it being Limited Edition here?

The vinyl is nice, with an inner sleeve but no 3d'ness.

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted October 22, 2002 08:44     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah, the UK 3-D was a limited release, I seem to remember. Also my UK Nothingface cd has the whole poster & lyrics thing. I guess it must be just mainland Europe where they didn't get that stuff.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan