my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » New VOIVOD Video & Update at Chophouse

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New VOIVOD Video & Update at Chophouse
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 18, 2002 08:46     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Go here & watch the Video: http://www.chophouserecords.com/diaries/vv_diary.htm

Many thanks to the Chophouse folks.

|  IP: Logged
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 18, 2002 09:50     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That video is way too short! Birth control glasses? rotfl!!!
space monger
VoivodFan
Member # 41

posted October 18, 2002 14:11     Profile for space monger   Email space monger     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That video IS too short!~

Still cool though, MirrorBall suggestion eh? Well the Neil Young album was pretty good if thats whats they meant

Piggy makes me laugh!

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted October 18, 2002 15:33     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
FUCK!
I have been on a skeletal comp. for a week, and I can't watch the vid. Fucking virus ate all my .exe's
what am I missing?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 19, 2002 06:02     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Chophouse is doing a great job keeping us FANS updated and entertained on what's happening. We've wanted this kind of feedback from the band for years...Thanks Chophouse

Hey, is anyone downloading to save them so we can have a big video diary when it's all over?

satan
VoivodFan
Member # 35

posted October 19, 2002 18:37     Profile for satan   Email satan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have been unable to DL any of the Videos.
If anyone else is able to...share the info!

Seb YB1
VoivodFan
Member # 129

posted October 19, 2002 19:29     Profile for Seb YB1   Email Seb YB1     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just follow that link, and download everything. No problem for me !
Seb YB1
VoivodFan
Member # 129

posted October 19, 2002 19:33     Profile for Seb YB1   Email Seb YB1     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oups follow that link :

Real videos of VOIVOD at the Chophouse

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted October 21, 2002 03:27     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks Seb YB1! I had some dl problems too...you provided the macrosolution
satan
VoivodFan
Member # 35

posted October 21, 2002 09:12     Profile for satan   Email satan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Seb YB1....Wow! Thanks!

Hey! Are you gonna get & post those BlackCloud Videos anytime soon?

Let me know if you do.

Cheers!

satan
VoivodFan
Member # 35

posted October 21, 2002 09:21     Profile for satan   Email satan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Keep checking this site for further Video & Updates, folks!
http://www.chophouserecords.com/diaries/vv_diary.htm

Much thanks to Jason, Away, Piggy, Snake and CHOPHOUSE!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted October 21, 2002 09:39     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Satan! What have you done with Kula?!!! He's been strangely quiet lately!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 21, 2002 10:34     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've downloaded all the video that have been posted and will hopefully be able to keep up with everything so when it's all completed we will have a kickass documentary video of the event. I'm wondering if they are planning on releasing a dvd of the making of the album, or if it will be included as an enhanced part of the cd.

I was also wondering if Satan had devoured KKS into total possesion...is an exorcism needed?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan