my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Jason

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jason
Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted October 17, 2002 10:43     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Don't get mad!!! It's not what you think... I guess all of you have seen the "A year and a half in the life of Metallica", right? Well, am I wrong or Jason is wearing a Dimension Hatröss t-shirt during the Canada show where Jamz had the accident??? Anyone can second me on that or I am completely insane!!!! I don't have that video, so if anyone can help me, just for curiosity!!!!!
 |  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted October 17, 2002 12:10     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yup, he does.
He also wore a Negatron shirt on tv around '96 as well, and requested Astronomy Domine on Muchmusic too.

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted October 17, 2002 13:33     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanx Skulhed!!! I was almost sure about that... It's clear that he's been a fan since a long time...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan