my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » The neverending debate...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The neverending debate...
Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted October 16, 2002 16:47     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is a repost from www.******.com's forum (are we allowed to say the word V o i v o d around here?)

"They better post some cool stuff about the studio sessions soon at Chophouse or people will start grabbing each other by the throat over that useless/boring debate about "Newsted-Metallica-Sellout-Blahblah" that I just don't give a shit about...

HELLOOOOOOOOO??????? Voivod is currently recording A NEW ALBUM!!! Read again, A NEW ALBUM!!! Do we need to bother with anything else really?

Oh, and a suggestion for anyone thinking of starting another Newsted bashing topic: http://www.message-board.net/upload/nicecup.jpg

Please don't take this personnaly, I mean that in a nice way

|  IP: Logged
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted October 16, 2002 18:36     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
****.com (remember, starts with "y", ends with "i") will not post anything 'bout the recordings until it's too late, I guess.
Dana
VoivodFan
Member # 130

posted October 16, 2002 19:55     Profile for Dana   Email Dana     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Ynys,

There is alot of cool stuff being posted at the Chophouse as we speak... I dont think that any of us over there really got to into the Jason debate regarding Voivod's new album... I just think that with Jason's entry into the band, people were just throwing their spin of the situation as a topic of conversation... But I can certainly understand your comment as I am tried of hearing about the metallica saga... He has been out of Metallica for how long now??? I think people need to just move on and concentrate on the music and not worry about who said what about who and so on...

I, for one, love that Jason is doing this. He has always been a huge fan of Voivod.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 16, 2002 20:04     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Since Ynys has decided he can do a re-post then I demand a re-count on the vote of whether Jason can be in the band. All in favo...
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted October 16, 2002 21:47     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I vote "yes" to proposition 666.
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted October 16, 2002 22:24     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Vote with a Mullet.
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted October 16, 2002 22:31     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I vote "yes" for consentual sex with animals.

However, I vote "no" on the subject of "de-worming" them first.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted October 16, 2002 23:08     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I vote yes for Warcorpse to remove the "Hockey Season" thread!

Long live football (err... soccer?)!!!

Mr. Phobia
VoivodFan
Member # 66

posted October 17, 2002 17:02     Profile for Mr. Phobia   Email Mr. Phobia     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i vote NO DOGS ALLOWED IN VOIVOD
especially that retarded poodle!!!!

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted October 17, 2002 17:07     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I vote "YES" that we mail Mr. Phobia some weed and rolling papers!
satan
VoivodFan
Member # 35

posted October 17, 2002 19:28     Profile for satan   Email satan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I vote with X-D on that one...and...also Vote that all Roundball Kickers are promptly Banned from this forum! LOL!

The Hockey thread shall stay.
Chasing a little, tiny Puck around with crooked Sticks for 3 Periods is REALLY COOL when your Stonned!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 17, 2002 19:55     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Why I oughta give you a kick in the little round bal...just kidding.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 17, 2002 19:58     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mr PHOBIA...Why are you here if you obviously think the new VOIVOD will suck because Jason is in it, and you obviously are not giving anyone else in the band any credit for being the musians that they are!

Who do you like and why aren't you on their board (maybe you are)?

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted October 18, 2002 06:30     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
Vote with a Mullet.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Man, you're killing me! That's a real good one!

It's a tough task to read the crazy posts on this forum in a comp lab (situated in a library), where everybody is supposed to be quiet...trying to swallow my laughter brings tears to my eyes...Cheers to the best forum!!

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted October 18, 2002 10:52     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by satan:
Chasing a little, tiny Puck around with crooked Sticks for 3 Periods is REALLY COOL when your Stonned!

You say that because you never ran after a ball under heavy rain while totally drunk!

Some people don't have a clue of what are life's actual precious treasures...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan