my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » New tour dates

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New tour dates
Seb YB1
VoivodFan
Member # 129

posted October 16, 2002 10:48     Profile for Seb YB1   Email Seb YB1     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
According to blabbermouth again :

NILE, NAPALM DEATH, VOIVOD, STRAPPING YOUNG LAD, THE BERZERKER: More Dates Announced - Oct. 16, 2002

More dates have been confirmed for the much-anticipated NILE, NAPALM DEATH, VOIVOD, STRAPPING YOUNG LAD and THE BERZERKER North American tour, set to kick off in mid-January. The updated itinerary looks like this:

Jan. 17 – Houston, TX @ Fitzgeralds
Jan. 18 – Austin, TX @ Backroom
Jan. 19 – Dallas, TX @ Canyon Club
Jan. 21 – Phoenix, AZ @ Bash on Ash
Jan. 22 – Hollywood, CA @ Key Club
Jan. 23 – Santa Ana, CA @ Galaxy Theater
Jan. 25 - Roseland Theater Portland, Or
Jan. 26 – Seattle, WA @ Graceland
Jan. 28 - Englewood, CO @ Gothic Theater
Jan. 30 – Minneapolis, MN @ The Quest
Jan. 31 – Chicago, IL @ Vic Theater
Feb. 01 – Sauget, IL @ Pop's
Feb. 02 - Cincinnati, OH @ Bogarts
Feb. 03 - Cleveland, OH @ Agora
Feb. 07 - Worcester, MA @ Palladium
Feb. 15 – Ft. Lauderdale, FL @ Metal Factory

Additional dates will be announced soon.

|  IP: Logged
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 16, 2002 12:15     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you for the information Seb YB1. Now, those of you who would like to place your bets that Voivod will be on this tour can take down this address:

P.O.B. Not Gonna Happen
c/o Noitall
Get Rich Quick City
Canada

(I prefer Money Orders and Bank drafts)

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted October 16, 2002 12:30     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm betting they aren't dong this tour! This timing just doesn't seem right at all! April or May is when I would guess Voivod will hit the road.
tattooedsean777
VoivodFan
Member # 128

posted October 17, 2002 01:10     Profile for tattooedsean777   Email tattooedsean777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I actually think it would be great if they did some touring prior to release of new cd. It would get them attention first most on this tour. People would hear both new and old material and that usually leads to killer first month sales but who knows until they make it official that they are doing the tour or not
Seb YB1
VoivodFan
Member # 129

posted October 17, 2002 21:07     Profile for Seb YB1   Email Seb YB1     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congrats Noitall, you were right (but not richer) !

VOIVOD Skip NILE Tour To Focus On Upcoming Album - Oct. 17, 2002

VOIVOD will NOT be touring North America during January/February as part of a five-band package also featuring NILE, NAPALM DEATH, STRAPPING YOUNG LAD and THE BERZERKER. Instead, the quartet are planning on embarking on a headlining tour of the U.S. and Europe shortly following the release of the group's next studio album, The Multiverse, tentatively due in early March through Chophouse Records. The Montreal-based band's non-participation in the NILE tour "was confirmed yesterday," a Chophouse spokesperson told BLABBERMOUTH.NET earlier today. "They will not be doing the tour. They want to focus on [making the new] the record. 100% official word."

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan