my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » 'Scuse my ignorance, but...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 'Scuse my ignorance, but...
NightSod
VoivodFan
Member # 133

posted October 16, 2002 08:07     Profile for NightSod   Email NightSod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is where you're all at?

I'm sure the last time I was here - a while ago - it wasn't so densely populated and was a bit first-draftish.
(with apologies to the site creator, it's been decorated beautifully.)

Is this now the "official" forum or something? It seems a lot busier than Voivod.com?

|  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted October 16, 2002 08:15     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Unofficial and damn proud of it.
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted October 16, 2002 08:20     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I would say this place is the UN-official forum.

However, this is where all Voivod maniacs are hanging, for some reasons that my friend Satan has certainly extensively explained in another thread.

Warcorpse is doing a fine darn job moderating this site. The man keeps the shit happening y'know, frequent updates, news... and he welcomes everyone's input.

In addition, Blacky regularly talks with us on the board. This site is ever-expanding and it is THE BEST. Period.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 16, 2002 08:24     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
More importantly...you wont be Censored, Banned, or Flogged here!

Well...maybe a little Flogging.

Welcome to where its all at!

NightSod
VoivodFan
Member # 133

posted October 16, 2002 09:27     Profile for NightSod   Email NightSod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for that.

Censorship? Cover-ups?
I didn't realise there were real-life conspiracies regarding the Voivod sites?
Life imitates art, eh?

I shall track down that thread you mentioned.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan