my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » ...THAT'S WHAT WE SAID AT THE BORDER...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ...THAT'S WHAT WE SAID AT THE BORDER...
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted October 16, 2002 03:31     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Piggy and Away arrived at The Plant Recording Studios today from Montreal, Canada. The two of them were minutes Away from missing their flight when...

go to CHOPHOUSE... quick!!!

read and grab Proto-Galaxy 4!

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 16, 2002 06:22     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Holy Hell!!!!!! Now that was pretty crazy! I wonder if this was Snake's truck that blew up. Can you imagine driving through Montreal and passing Snake and Away broken down on the side of the road???
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted October 16, 2002 09:06     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
With their luck it would be the hicks-in-a-pickup from Easyrider that passed them first...
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 16, 2002 11:55     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Or even funnier would be if Eric drove by. (oops did I type that out loud??)

This sounds like the same story as Snake's converted-panel-to-Hot-Dog-van that burned down. Maybe Chassé has been doing the mechanics on Snake's car too? rotfl...

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted October 16, 2002 12:33     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL! Too fuckin' funny!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan