my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Jase/Piggy on Radio (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Jase/Piggy on Radio
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted October 28, 2002 19:15     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cheers X-D! Much appreciated.
 |  IP: Logged
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted October 29, 2002 00:48     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kane:
'Nothingface on steroids'

Man, that's tantalzing. I'd love nothing more than for the new stuff to have the agression of Killing Technology, the cool/weird/psychedelic punchiness of Nothingface and then stir the pot up and make it sound like nothing we've ever heard them do.

I hope they also add a ton of spacy tripped-out effects like on Phobos.
That would make the ultimate album, it might really be the last one because they won't be able to top it
(It better not be the last one tho! )

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted October 29, 2002 03:06     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No, that last one will be in 2015, once they went double platinum with this next one Jasonic goes back to Floatsam and Jetsom and who should step in but Blacky!

Then, with the world finally tuned in to the greatest band ever to strike a chord, they release an album a year, each stunningly better than the last, until 2015 when, having had 5 number one triple platinum albums in a row, they retire to cattle ranches in Quebec. And Snake opens a hot dog stand.

The unfortunate offshoot of this is that every Nu-metal band adopts spacey lyrics, chopped dissonant chords and weired artwork, not because they like or understand it or even that they're any good at it, but because scum like this want to succeed at any cost.

Emyln has spoken, thus it shall be so.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 30, 2002 15:59     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks XD! I just had one of the best laughs I've had in awhile, Jason saying "Snake has a brilliant mind." ....rotfl... I give Mr. Sonic props for being a good schmoozer. Plus he mentioned the mystique of my upcoming b-day on Friday the 13th. Party on dudes.
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 30, 2002 17:01     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, I found it interesting how Newsted describes people and events. The phrases he uses....I had to laugh at some of them...I mean I know its live radio or whatever but..

Miss Noitall has got a b-day coming up???? Well, happy early birthday, (you're finally old enough to buy beer now, right????)

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 30, 2002 17:19     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, I'll be 65 baby, I get a senior's discount.
Thrashiq
VoivodFan
Member # 21

posted October 30, 2002 19:45     Profile for Thrashiq   Email Thrashiq     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
King Kula Shaker, did you get the tail end of Vio-lence when Phil said something like "Tharsh Eats Balls"?
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted October 31, 2002 01:37     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Noitall:
Yeah, I'll be 65 baby, I get a senior's discount.

hahaha! Just don't end up like Fran from "that show from up there" who worries too much about her stoned-out son Brian and the only alcoholic drink she can handle is a shandy

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 31, 2002 06:19     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks XD for posting this. It's asshame it became the JASON HOUR but I guess he was there to promote all his products (which makes sense) and not just VOIVOD. It would have been nice to hear from Piggy more and have some questions put just towards him and Voivod history and future plans, but somethings is better than nothing!!!
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 31, 2002 08:12     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Thrashiq:
King Kula Shaker, did you get the tail end of Vio-lence when Phil said something like "Tharsh Eats Balls"?

I cant remember.
Will have to listen to it again.
I got 2 hours worth recorded, but dont know if the show went for 3 hours or not.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan