my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Away in Pradise and Poxy

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Away in Pradise and Poxy
Jeffrey
VoivodFan
Member # 132

posted October 15, 2002 12:04     Profile for Jeffrey   Email Jeffrey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
For those of you who live in Montreal, you probably know that Away has been playing in a few bands lately. I have seen him in Poxy, with Xavier Caféine on Vocal, doing the opening act for The Damned. The day after, it was the album release of the band Paradise, a glam rock band. A few months ago, he also played in the french rock and roll band Caféine, for their last shows.
 |  IP: Logged
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 15, 2002 12:18     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I didn't know that (contain yourselves, those of you who are under the impression that I am all knowing, heh) I only knew about the Dufresne shows. Welcome to vvfan btw.
Jeffrey
VoivodFan
Member # 132

posted October 15, 2002 12:42     Profile for Jeffrey   Email Jeffrey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If you want to read an article on the Paradise show, here is a link to an article in french in Voir Montréal.http://www.voir.ca/montreal/musique/scenelocale.asp?Id=23011

Voivod also played last new year's eve at Foufounes Électriques. They did an entire set of Sex Pistols Cover with Xavier Caféine on Vocal. It was a very good show!!!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 15, 2002 13:02     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That sounds like it would have been a good show - a somewhat debauched version of Martin Denny...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan