my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Favorite Voivod Video

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Favorite Voivod Video
space monger
VoivodFan
Member # 41

posted October 15, 2002 01:54     Profile for space monger   Email space monger     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What is your favorite Voivod video?

I finally saw "Insect" today and had mixed feelings about it. I didn't like how Away and Piggy are only showed a couple times each in the whole song, there is a bit of computer generated art with the spider (which i really liked on the cover of Negatron) but should have been throughout MORE of the video. It seemed more like a standard video that didn't really stand out from any typical metal video. Also, i hate it when i see a shortened version of the song that cuts out certain repetitions on riffs too.

One of my faves has to be "Psychic Vacuum". The negative colors and the heat sensor images, with the Away artwork, and Snake doing 'interesting' things makes it very cool! Astronomy Domine was cool too (yeah it was overplayed, still good), Tribal Convictions is good too and i really digg the Musique Plus special they did! Unknown Knows, Combustion, Nothingface and Sequences are done fantastic live!

|  IP: Logged
nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted October 15, 2002 08:37     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'd have to say I like the "Psychic Vacuum" video best as well. "Tribal Convictions" and "Ravenous Medicine" are close behind.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 15, 2002 08:55     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
But....what about 'Clouds in my House??'

I know that Warcorpse just LOVES that Video!
LOL!

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted October 15, 2002 10:01     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Clouds In My House, Clouds In My House... I remember this video has something to do with shirts...
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted October 15, 2002 10:03     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
here we go again.......
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 15, 2002 10:15     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No, no....dont worry...i wont start.

I really like the 'Astronomy Domine' Video
with Blacky spinning around.
That was so cool!

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted October 15, 2002 10:53     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Now let's be honest, after I figured out I'm a *********. My favourite video is Astronomy Domine. My least favourite has to be Clouds In My House, but not for the reason Kula might think...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan