my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » JASONIC answers our questions!!!!!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: JASONIC answers our questions!!!!!!!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 12, 2002 10:23     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Go to Chophouse Records now!!!!!
 |  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 12, 2002 10:46     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was just thinking about Tangento's thread on the forum censorship. I think probably the reason they screen over at Chophouse is because J fears getting Metallica related questions. He probably just wants to make a clean break and keep all the 'tallica idiots off the board. Makes sense to me.
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted October 12, 2002 11:25     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, but no.
My question was a bit more relevant than a MeCrappica question, or even one having to do with the length of his hair.
No, mine had to do with using a Voivod logo to further promote the band, and the permission required to do so.
But, once again, I have been DISSED.
And I am PISSED.
They put like 12 new questions on there, and mine isn't one of them.
What the hell.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 12, 2002 18:18     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tangento...Why not try again? Or contact the Moderator? They seem to be pretty cool over there. Sometimes things get overlooked.
Dont give up, man!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 12, 2002 18:44     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
THIS IS FUNNY!!!

Over at Chophouse, the user 'Wookie' asked
Jason this Question...and the Jason awnser:

*There's a rumour flying around that one of the bands you're in is doing a gig with Metallica.... any truth?

JASONIC: No, but I do think they would be a good opening act.

HAHAHAHA!!!!
I LOVE IT!

I also love the way he puts "VOIVOD LIVES!!!"
after every Reply!
That is also SATAN's Avatar....The 'Voivod Lives' Cover.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 12, 2002 20:28     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, I agree with Kula. Email the moderator Tango. I thought it was really cool Jason took the time to answer all those emails.
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted October 12, 2002 23:02     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, I suppose I should make another run at it. He does seem to be fitting in rather nicely, 'eh?

"Tango" (no cash)

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted October 14, 2002 05:21     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Quote: "VOIVOD in the Studio starting Wednesday, October 16. Posts from the band at ChophouseRecords.com!"
Fucking excellent. It's all coming together!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan