my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Yet another stench from the house of Mezcal

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Yet another stench from the house of Mezcal
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 09, 2002 16:54     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yep, just like the subject says; something else is reeking from this house. What is it about me that attracts the putrid? I don't know if Spike dragged one of his kills under there or not. But I'm telling ya, if you guys walked into my kitchen right now..........WHOA!!!!!!!!! ANd its been going on now for the last five days. Damnation its bad. And the stench changes each day with a different intensity to greet me as I walk in from work. I put up a fan in there just to be able to breathe. Just got to wait the dead bastard out. I need to have a talk with that damn cat of mine. Man, you got to love animals. If you kill a rat or squirrel for pity sakes bury it!!!!!!
 |  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 09, 2002 20:41     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

You sure do get into some funny situations.

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted October 09, 2002 21:10     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Fecal matter" baths are essential...I always say...
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 09, 2002 22:10     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dont ya think that smell might just be all the Yankees you've shot & burried under your house over the years?

Your suppost to take em to the WOODS & burry em!

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted October 10, 2002 08:51     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nah - chop 'em up and send the bits to their relatives. Works for me.

Just be sure to send the right parts to the correct relatives, as sending them someone's ear or quarter-of-abdomen, for example, that has no family connection is quite disrespectful, I feel.

Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted October 10, 2002 13:06     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As we say here in Quebec : '' maybe your nose is too close from your mouth ? ''

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted October 10, 2002 15:54     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So...what's cooking today?
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 10, 2002 16:12     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
At Mezcalheads house....probably Fried Racoon Gizzards with a side of Boiled Skunk Tails topped with dead Deer Gravy!

And Moonshine for Drink!

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted October 10, 2002 18:45     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Did you know that eating squirrel brains can give you MAD COW DISEASE?!
No shit.

I have lived in stench pits.
During my formidable years as a Teenage Bud-Keg & Tequila Sunrise Enthusiast,
I lived in a series of ramshackle rentals known as Crackerboxes 1-7.
Each progressively became a harsh mockery of modern living, and each was far worse than the last.
At one point, we even became "party-pals" with a 70 year old sot with a corroded liver, who would offer a "nip" from his pint of piss-poor, rot-gut vodka.
Oh, the stories, the horror.
And the smell!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 10, 2002 19:57     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ha, ha!!! Glad to hear someone else has shared my house stench experiences. That bad sonofabitch is still going strong. Not let off at all. Before eating I have to run the fan in there for about thirty minutes.

I've never eaten coon but I hear its mighty greasy. Same with possums. But squirrels used to be a regular visitor over here on a plate. Have to shoot a couple to make it worthwhile. I'm about to have another little hunt soon as they're ravaging the property. But this time the only one who'll be eating them will be my two mutts.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan