my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Priest advice (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 

Author Topic: Priest advice
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted October 18, 2002 15:49     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Slaytanic, thats just fucking wrong! You'll want to put Kerry King in Sum 41 next...
 |  IP: Logged
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted October 18, 2002 16:52     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
Slaytanic, thats just fucking wrong! You'll want to put Kerry King in Sum 41 next...

Why not? He was in their last video (the one from the Spider-Man soundtrack).

satan
VoivodFan
Member # 35

posted October 18, 2002 18:32     Profile for satan   Email satan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aw JEEZE!....
(Bunch of Football Fans)

Simon Phillips was the BEST Drummer JP ever had and that is that.

Nate Carson
VoivodFan
Member # 97

posted October 18, 2002 19:36     Profile for Nate Carson   Email Nate Carson     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Slaytanic... I mentioned Stained Class. Love that album. It's their last perfect record IMO.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 19, 2002 06:09     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nate Carson:
Hey Slaytanic... I mentioned Stained Class. Love that album. It's their last perfect record IMO.

I also mentioned Stained Class, as a must have JP record. It's certainly not forgotten in my collection...Beyond the Realms of Death...you'd be hard pressed to find a better well written song on anything they released after this album...brilliant.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted October 21, 2002 10:54     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nate Carson:

That's true, you and schroeder mentioned that album.What I actually wanted to point is that the majority of the people here seemed to forget what a monster of an album it is. And schroeder is damn right (as always - will you ever be wrong on any subject??? ), "Beyond the realms of death" alone is worth the album.

Only thing I disagree, Nate, is 'bout the 'last perfect album' quote. Perfect? Sure. Last one? Err... What about Unleashed, British Steel, Screaming, Defenders, Painkiller?

Anything with Rob on vocals is worth, even Turbo and Ram It Down, IMHO.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted October 21, 2002 10:58     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
BTW, I'm curious. This thread started 'cause Mezcal wanted some suggestions on what Priest CD to buy.

So, Mez, did you get any? Which ones? And, most of all, what are your impressions?

Layla's Dad
VoivodFan
Member # 48

posted October 21, 2002 13:50     Profile for Layla's Dad   Email Layla's Dad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I suggested STAINED CLASS also. "Saints
in Hell" & "Better by You, Better than Me'
are seriously underrated Priest classics.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted October 21, 2002 17:52     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Uh, looks like a whole lot of people mentioned Stained Class after all...

Maybe I need some glasses...

satan
VoivodFan
Member # 35

posted October 21, 2002 18:36     Profile for satan   Email satan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
All Football fans need glasses.

What that means, i have no idea! lol!

Well, Mezcalhead?
What Priest CD's did you get?

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan