my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Immigrant Kitties

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Immigrant Kitties
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted October 08, 2002 17:32     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know I'm never around anymore so forgive me if you've already seen this This is way too funny to keep to myself! Hope you have speakers....
http://www.rathergood.com/vikings/

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 08, 2002 18:43     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hypergrrl!!!

I am so happy to see you post!

Where have you been?

That link was FUNNY! Loved it!
Believe it or not...i actually never knew the
Lyrics to that! Killer!

Hypergrrl Rocks!

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted October 08, 2002 20:03     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Glad to see you still stand Hypergrrl! Post more often! C'mon, waste time with us!

BTW - Like the link! Someday cats will control the Earth!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 08, 2002 20:52     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've been fucking up those lyrics for years!!!!

If only all cats were that cool, maybe the Chineese wouldn't serve them to me disguised as chicken!!!

Welcome Back

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted October 09, 2002 06:29     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi there! Good to see you! I already thought we'd never hear from you again...what have you been up to?

btw, nice link! crazy stuffff....

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 09, 2002 10:59     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I cannot believe that someone would be so cruel as to make some poor kitties wear viking hats and sail a boat. Cats hate the water!!!

Signed,
Disgusted animal lover.

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted October 09, 2002 18:06     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's funny KKS, that was the first thing I thought of - never knowing the words to the song! The day is almost over and I am heading to SF tomorrow morning for a long relaxing weekend (Go Giants!! I know, there aren't any baseball fans here . I will try to "hang out" more often if you all really miss me that much

Here's another one if you didn't peruse the rest of this site; you have to wait a while and watch the "kitty krowd" go wild!

Noitall: IT AIN'T REAL
http://www.rathergood.com/punk_kittens/

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 09, 2002 20:34     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LMAO

Don't stay away too long this time hyprgrrl

El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted October 10, 2002 12:04     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, I don't think Blacky likes all the attention we give to Noitall! We need some more nice looking women around here!!!
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 10, 2002 12:09     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, Hypergrrl.

It would be good to see you around here more often.
As you can. I understand how it is though.

Those Zep. Lyrics are COOL!

Your second link was funny too!

Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted October 10, 2002 12:55     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OMG ! lol ! The ledzep flash is damn hilarious ! Thanks for the link !
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted October 11, 2002 00:32     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I hope the SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS win the World Series. (not because of Barry Bonds either, because Dusty Baker deserves it)
Funny links. We need more 'puss' comedy around here!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan