my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Longest Living Thread Award: Schroeder!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Longest Living Thread Award: Schroeder!
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted October 08, 2002 13:45     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Schroeder,

I think you deserve the award for creating the longest living thread man! I just dropped by the 'other' forum and I see your "What have you bought lately?" thread still lives (started April 11th, 2002, now w/142 replies), despite the fact that you haven't even posted over there for months! Amazing!

Congrats!

|  IP: Logged
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted October 08, 2002 13:53     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, I gotta post this pic too. Please forgive me god! This has nothing to do with anything!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 08, 2002 14:27     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You guys have me laughing my ass off!
What goofy pics!
hahahahahahahaha!!!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 08, 2002 21:03     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's funny you posted this because I accidentally click on to the other forum and saw the topic was still going...and then I came over here.

BTW where did you find that picture of me with the 2 flags???!!!

I graciously accept the award...and I like to thank all my supporters and friends for keeping the dream alive...I think I'm going to cry now

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted October 09, 2002 05:23     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And the same thread over here, stared by Warcorpse on June 21st has 191 replies. Interesting!
Maybe Warcorpse should be banned for stealing threads!!!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 09, 2002 06:12     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahahaha,,,The Name of Schroeder lives on at Yuri.com. My congratulations to you great one! Fly your flag high and proud!!!!!!!!!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 09, 2002 20:54     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Hahahaha,,,The Name of Schroeder lives on at Yuri.com. My congratulations to you great one! Fly your flag high and proud!!!!!!!!!

ALWAYS, BRO, ALWAYS!!!

Look at how fast warcorpse's same thread on this site blew past the one on yuri.com with the amount of posts!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan