my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » NASA STS-112 Launch

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NASA STS-112 Launch
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 08, 2002 08:36     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wanna see some COOL Video of the latest Shuttle Launch?

Its from a Camera mounted on the outside of the big external Tank.

Go here:
http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/video/shuttle/sts-112/html/fd1.html

I looked this up over frustration that my local "News" station didnt show the video long enough.

Enjoy!

|  IP: Logged
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted October 08, 2002 08:55     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Man! I musta seen that footage 30 times last night! It was on every late night / early morning tv show... or maybe that new batch of weed I was smoking is better than I thought......
Cool view from up there though, eh?

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted October 08, 2002 10:01     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I saw that on CNN and all I can say is WOW!!! There's a guy who posts on an Iced Earth board I frequent who works for NASA and he always has cool links to share. Maybe I'll start posting them for you folks too.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 08, 2002 21:14     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DOES THIS MEAN MAN CAN FLY INTO SPACE???!!!

NEXT SOMEONE'S GOING TO TELL ME THE WORLD IS ROUND!!!

I think it ALL a hoax.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 09, 2002 08:41     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know the Moon Landing was a Hoax.
Blacky showed us the Pictures a while back...remember?

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted October 10, 2002 00:31     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
reality or fiction? my question is how was the guy able to hold the camera in that position? did the camera need a space suit as well? so many questions and no real answer. One more thing, look closely! there's something missing, which could prove that's a hoax.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan