my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Waddup bitches?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Waddup bitches?
Thrashiq
VoivodFan
Member # 21

posted October 05, 2002 21:48     Profile for Thrashiq   Email Thrashiq     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yo ho ho...long time no see people, what the hell is going on in these parts?

Anyone got any info on Black Cloud? All's I know is I'll be seeing them next month. How the hell did this band form without my damn knowledge...ugh...hope they cover some EXODUS!

Speaking of Exodus they're recording next month with Andy Sneap...new titles...Tempo Of The Damned, War Is My Shephard, Throwin' Down, Crime Of The Century...

Holler at me y'all.

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 05, 2002 22:30     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thrashiq!! Your ALIVE! Cool!

Do you have any E-Force News?
When is the first CD comeing out?

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted October 06, 2002 00:27     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Thrashiq, for BLACK CLOUD news checkout the "Blower Bass Breakout" thread.
As far as Exodus, cool info there! Is Tom Hunting still banging the skins for them?

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted October 06, 2002 02:24     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Thrashiq! Welcome back! Were you on holidays or something? Be sure to check the chophouse web site for the cool Voivod diary!

I am looking forward to the new Exodus as well. One of the best thrash bands from that area for sure. I've been listening to Pleasures Of The Flesh lately, great album. My cassette is getting a tad worn out so it looks like I'll have to add it to my CD shopping list.

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted October 06, 2002 02:50     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nowadays it seems as though "Andy Sneap" is the new "METAL" producer!!! (not to be confused with nu-metal btw) Fuckin'A!!! Although I've always loved Colin Richardson as one of the kings!!!

Cheers.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 06, 2002 11:54     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What's Thrashdude??? Long time no talk. Are you planning to record the Black Cloud show? Somebody needs to.
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted October 07, 2002 23:49     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cheers Thrashiq! Good to hear/read you man! Drop me a note sometime man! I'd love to hear about what the hell you've been up to!

Cheers!
X-D

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted October 08, 2002 05:12     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I hear Andy Sneap is in the process of putting his own band together!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan