my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » the osbournes (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: the osbournes
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 01, 2002 22:57     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

So far I'm getting some good laughs from the Osbournes, and hey in Canada, there's no censoring - of course Ozzy mumbles so much it's hard to tell what he saying anyway, but you can hear Sharon's potty mouth loud and clear, heh. And guess what, Ozzy with subtitles for the frankenphones will be on Musique Plus soon, now that should be funny - don't y'all wish you lived in Cana-duh?

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 02, 2002 06:09     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
When did the new season start...I've been waiting but haven't heard anything.
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted October 02, 2002 10:49     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm also eagerly awaiting for the new session to start (here in Brazil)... It will take a couple of months for it to be aired here, but hopefully it will be worth the wait...
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted October 02, 2002 10:54     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm still waiting for the first season over here in England! I can't afford cable tv!!
Although I get the feeling it's gonna be a bit of a downer to watch!!!
Still - the new series of The Office has started, and is fucking unbelievable!!

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted October 03, 2002 01:11     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
here in Holland, it is on MTV. Monday and thursday, but evrytime rehearsed. I think i saw every show 4 times now...

Funny how that dogs piss and shit all over the place and the reactions...

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 03, 2002 13:43     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah those little dogs are out of control, ha ha. h, it's not a downer at all. I thought it would annoy the shit out of me, but it's quite funny actually.
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted October 04, 2002 05:50     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've heard that it's funny... well - let me rephrase that - I've heard that Ozzy is funny, but the rest of his family are a bit cringeworthy! I've not seen it, so I can't comment, but I have seen kelly osbourne all over my tv lately doing that fucking awful madonna cover, so I can believe what I've heard about the show!!!! I'll still tune into it religiously once they air it. Ozzy's a genius. I've seen him on chat show's over here and he's funny as fuck.
Black Guard
VoivodFan
Member # 113

posted October 05, 2002 10:22     Profile for Black Guard   Email Black Guard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ozzy royally sucks. I recently saw the video clip of "Dreamer" and I wanted to puke. If this is one of the men who created Heavy Metal, then I really feel sorry for my music. Ozzy's a ghost of his self and I wonder how can he sell his dignity in that cruel and cheap way. Fuck "The Osbournes" and Ozzy of today.
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 05, 2002 13:58     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think its pretty pathetic that Sharon would prostitute out her disabled husband to the networks for cash. The show makes a mockery of him. I mean don't they have enough money. And the success of this show is leading to more and more of these types... Now we have to deal with that tub called Anna Nicole Smith....
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 05, 2002 14:59     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ozzy might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but the idea the Sharon is prostituting him is a little far fetched, imho. He's not a vegetable. Blaming the Osbournes for Anna Nicole Smith isn't really fair, it's not their fault that Americans want to watch rich trailor trash. And Jerry Springer was on the air a long time before the Osbournes.

Yeah, h, the family are a pretty regular family, and like most families, 'cringeworthy' lol. Kelly seems like a normal girl her age, so if you don't like 15 year old girls, you probably won't like watching her either.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 05, 2002 16:47     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, Noitall, I was probably going overboard there. Ozz may not be a vegetable but he's not a whole lot higher mentally on the food chain. And I don't mean to imply that he's stupid, just disabled from the years of drug abuse. So that's why I felt that he was being taken advantage of by the Missus. But again, its only rocknroll right?? Shit, wtf is wrong with me. Getting all touchyfeely. I need to go out and shoot something.(uh, inanimate, that is).
El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted October 05, 2002 21:11     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Speaking of trailer park trash, probably my most favorite sitcom right now is the Trailer Park Boys which airs on sunday nights at 9 p.m. P.S.T. on Showcase channel. Ricky, Julian, and that crazy Bubbles are hilarious! Checkout the following link (This is a weird site so you will have to click around and also probably have to minimize the first screen to get at the second - but its worth it!):

Enter Trailer Park...

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted October 06, 2002 00:03     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Black Guard:
Ozzy royally sucks. I recently saw the video clip of "Dreamer" and I wanted to puke. If this is one of the men who created Heavy Metal, then I really feel sorry for my music. Ozzy's a ghost of his self and I wonder how can he sell his dignity in that cruel and cheap way. Fuck "The Osbournes" and Ozzy of today.

"Dreamer" is the worst song on the album. ANYONE should know that producers usually take the most "commercially viable" song on an album and make a video. The album actually kicks ass and Zakk Wylde is riffing better than ever before. Maybe you should hear a different song?

Black Guard
VoivodFan
Member # 113

posted October 06, 2002 00:52     Profile for Black Guard   Email Black Guard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuclear infusion:
"Dreamer" is the worst song on the album. ANYONE should know that producers usually take the most "commercially viable" song on an album and make a video. The album actually kicks ass and Zakk Wylde is riffing better than ever before. Maybe you should hear a different song?

The only song I can stand from that album is "Facing Hell". The rest of it is a crap for my ears. So, I just let it be and put in the stereo "The Ultimate Sin" once again...

As for "The Osbournes" I wonder how you people watch it... I really wonder. It is totaly humiliating for Ozzy and for the whole Heavy Metal community. Ozzy's dead.

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted October 06, 2002 09:28     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Black Guard:
"It is totaly humiliating for Ozzy and for the whole Heavy Metal community. Ozzy's dead."

TO ALL OF YOU:

I disagree. Fucking BIG time.
Ozzy is a true character, and we should enjoy his presence on this planet, in whatever capacity, while we can.
Yes, it is sad and a bit embarrassing at times, but Ozzy's wit and humor, his HEART,
along with his unbelievably powerful essence still shine through, if you watch closely enough.
The man is one of a kind, and we are lucky to still have him here, considering what he has been through.
As a teenager, I watched him completely mesmerize a crowd of 50,000 people, and I will never forget that.
(Never Say Die Tour, '79)

When he really is dead
you will miss him
trust me.

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted October 06, 2002 18:27     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted October 07, 2002 02:43     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tangento:
When he really is dead
you will miss him
trust me.

Damn right. I'll be wearing blacker than black that day. Cheers to Ozzy!

NPIMH (inmyhead) Planet Caravan

Black Guard
VoivodFan
Member # 113

posted October 07, 2002 10:03     Profile for Black Guard   Email Black Guard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tangento:
[QB]When he really is dead
you will miss him
trust me

I already do.
The guy that appears at "The Crapbournes" is not Ozzy. It is a cold blooded buisinessman who has lost his dignity and his original roots and aims.

I want the real one. I miss the real one.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 07, 2002 10:45     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, I have to agree with the Gaurdmeister. But I think Sharon is more responsible for this idiotic show than the Ozz. So I blame her and not him.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 07, 2002 11:36     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I hate Ozzy and have lost all respect for him!

You want to know why?

Read this Interview with Bob Daisley and you will know why:
http://www.blistering.com/interviewdet.php3?intid=204

Ozzy has a history of SCREWING good Musicians.

I, for one, will not miss him when he passes away.

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted October 07, 2002 11:43     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well... I've never met the bloke, or seen the show, so I'm not gonna pass judgement. He's made some fantastic music, and a few dodgy ballads, but I'd buy him a pint, or some healthy alternative (what's it called... 'worter' I think...) just to say thanks for the good times! Just listen to 'Symptoms of the Universe'. I'll forgive him being a burnt out old drunk for that anytime... especially seeing as I'm probably gonna end up the same way (minus the financial rewards)!!
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted October 07, 2002 11:48     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Noitall, watch out where you're aiming those 15 year old girl allegations!!
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 07, 2002 12:38     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah h, I was wondering how you'd respond to that one, lol!

As for whether Ozzy has disgraced the metal community, or whether Sharon has disgraced him in the eyes of the metal community, who gives a rat's ass. He doesn't seem unhappy, people change, life goes on, blah blah blah.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 07, 2002 14:15     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Noitall:

As for whether Ozzy has disgraced the metal community, or whether Sharon has disgraced him in the eyes of the metal community, who gives a rat's ass. He doesn't seem unhappy, people change, life goes on, blah blah blah.

Damn good point, people change, and you can't live in the past!!! If OZZY's happy than why should anyone else care. He seems to have fun and not really care about the cameras, and he LOVES Sharon to death...so who are any of us to say anything against the man. HE'S A FUCKING LEGEND!!! I persanally love the show...now that dip shit blonde Anna Nicole is another story and a waste of flesh (a lot of flesh)an dumber than a brick. Shows you the mentallity level of the viewing public if the show continues!!!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 07, 2002 15:09     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Folks....if you havent already....you really need to read that Bob Daisley Interview i posted the link to above.

Then i think you might love the "Legend" a little less.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan