my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » The Death Clock

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Death Clock
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 01, 2002 14:44     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How long do YOU have left?
http://www.deathclock.com/index.cfm

King Kula will die on Saturday, Jan 14, 2040.

Bummer.

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 01, 2002 15:03     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wednesday, May 26, 2060

That will make me a 95 year old METAL HEAD

Fuckin A Baby!!!!!

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted October 01, 2002 16:07     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Saturday, June 5, 2032

'One week after his death, the body of a 57-year old man was found under a pile of very weird sounding records. Policemen forced their way into his house after neighbors complained about the stench and the noise (well, they already did when he was still alive)'.

Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted October 01, 2002 17:14     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
lol ...

quote:
Your Personal Day of Death is...
Friday, December 31, 2049

Happy new year !...

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 01, 2002 17:24     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
By 2060, I hope that gives VOIVOD enough time to put out at least 2 more original albums and maybe have Blacky playing bass again!!!
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 01, 2002 18:18     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bah, the pessimist gets the short end of the Death Clock... Saturday, January 11, 2031
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 01, 2002 21:18     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Noitall:
Bah, the pessimist gets the short end of the Death Clock... Saturday, January 11, 2031

I miss ya for the last 29 years of my life...if you can get in touch with me from the after life let me know if there is good music there!!!

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted October 02, 2002 10:43     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tuesday, July 24, 2046.

OMG, this will make me an old man!

Shit...

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted October 02, 2002 10:59     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Monday 1st of May 2045. Bloody typical that I die on a public holiday. Bastards!
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted October 02, 2002 11:48     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Monday, July 23, 2029...

Bah...

Spawn_of_SATAN_666
VoivodFan
Member # 62

posted October 02, 2002 15:12     Profile for Spawn_of_SATAN_666   Email Spawn_of_SATAN_666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i will die november 30, 2023
my son will be 23 and i will be 39!
hehehehe die before old fart syndrome kicks in.
iu say this because my mom is 45 and looks almost 60.
don't tell on me king.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 02, 2002 15:24     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yep. Spawn. You are in trouble now!
Looks like you may be a Murder victim!

"Crazed Mom kills Evil Daughter."

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted October 03, 2002 08:16     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Tuesday, September 24, 2047"

I'm going to die at 74, on Piggy's birthday! WoW! What a way to die! I didn't know I'd be able to party myself to death at that age!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 03, 2002 08:26     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAHAHA!! VN...now thats funny!
What a way to go!

"Sonic Attack of Piggy's Guitar ends life of Finnish Man."

Spawn_of_SATAN_666
VoivodFan
Member # 62

posted October 03, 2002 11:15     Profile for Spawn_of_SATAN_666   Email Spawn_of_SATAN_666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
okay how many people put pessimistic?
or optimistic?
me i put sadistic, beacause my mind thinks and acts that way.
hey king i finally went to the A.B.C store(adult Book store)
it was funny the worker(woman) had a gay pet working for her(guy) he was her slave.
it reminded me of you and mother, it was funny. hehehe
and she wont kill me she would help me kill you first after i faked my own death of course. hehehe

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 03, 2002 12:12     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
First of all, Spawn of Sludge, i am not Gay!
(Even if i do like Pirate Shirts.)
Secondly, i am not a Slave to anyone!
(Except my Evil Microsoft O.S. & Computer.)

Now..
Let me help you with your Death.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 03, 2002 13:33     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

The official puffy shirt

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 03, 2002 21:10     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Makes me think of my favorite Seinfeld episode in which he wore that very shirt!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted October 04, 2002 02:41     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Best if Used by: January 18, 2058 (Friday)
It's gonna be one helluva party at the nursing home, that's for sure!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted October 04, 2002 03:17     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Best if Used by: January 18, 2058 (Friday)
It's gonna be one helluva party at the nursing home, that's for sure!

Spawn_of_SATAN_666
VoivodFan
Member # 62

posted October 08, 2002 10:49     Profile for Spawn_of_SATAN_666   Email Spawn_of_SATAN_666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
how can u , u r in tx i live in mn that is 20 hours to drive up here come and get me you pirate wannabe.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan