my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Rock And Roll Confidential

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rock And Roll Confidential
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 01, 2002 12:01     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...making fun of music so you don't have to.

The Hall of Douchebags

Somewhere in SmallTown U.S.A., four separate girlfriends reassured these guys that they looked "cool" prior to this "shoot". Cruel bitches.

|  IP: Logged
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 01, 2002 12:21     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
and now for some European flavour...

Theo's wunderbare Welt der Bandfotographie

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted October 01, 2002 12:54     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hehe... urgh!
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 01, 2002 13:13     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Pic #2...

Those are Bowie Boots!
Are these guys the 'Spiders from Mars' Band?

Matt K.
VoivodFan
Member # 90

posted October 01, 2002 13:13     Profile for Matt K.   Email Matt K.     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted October 01, 2002 14:07     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What the fuck is up w/the guy in the purple?!?! Having a glass of wine while posing with the band... and touching himself!

Here's another one I found disturbing:

Looks like the guy in the left is giving his buddy the reacharound.

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted October 01, 2002 17:43     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thats Sweet, and you cannot fucking knock them.

The guy on the left wore more make up than Joan Collins and a German Army helmet on Top of the Pops - in the 70s! He risked his life in the name of rock!

Blockbustaaaaaaaaaaa!

And the singer drank himself to death in a total rock way. You think Ozzy has it bad, just check out some final interviews of the man himself!

But yeah, that first picture - no excuse whatsoever!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 01, 2002 18:13     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes way, Emlyn. No one is safe on the Internet. Even Sweet.
El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted October 02, 2002 00:39     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks alot Noitall! I had to go back to bed for a couple of hours so that I could attempt to recover from my fright!

I'm positive the guy on the extreme left used to work at the Satycron in Portland, Oregon a few years ago! He used to always come to work dressed like a monk!

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted October 02, 2002 02:16     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey it's Mark Shelton of Manilla Road !

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted October 02, 2002 04:34     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by El Indio:
I'm positive the guy on the extreme left used to work at the Satycron in Portland, Oregon a few years ago! He used to always come to work dressed like a monk!

The guy's Scott Park, from Manilla Road and he's a killer bassist.

Manilla Road rule!

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted October 02, 2002 06:11     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Once again, thanks for a great link! LOL!
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted October 02, 2002 15:38     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yah and "Special Thanks to the only real musician in the studio, Mr. Clicktrack!"

...or something like that

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan