my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Unreleased Eric recordings

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Unreleased Eric recordings
Twindummy
VoivodFan
Member # 15

posted September 30, 2002 08:17     Profile for Twindummy   Email Twindummy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was reading the "other" message board and Yuri states that he has a copy of the entire unreleased recording Voivod did with Eric before he left the band. So my question is - Does anyone on this board have this recording?? If so - Can we get it posted to MP3?

Away was talking about it a little at the Hamilton show in April and he said they have a full recording of it so I am sure it leaked to a few people....

Who can step up and be a hero with this recording?

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 30, 2002 19:05     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, if Yuri 'the God' has it don't hold your breath waiting for him to share it with anyone!!!
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted October 01, 2002 09:49     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah! warcorpsy why don't you ask yupi for a copy.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 01, 2002 15:19     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacky:
yeah! warcorpsy why don't you ask yupi for a copy.

I FEEL HELL'S FREEZING OVER!!!

I think Yuri already sent a free copy to King Kula and Warcorpse to apologise for being so ignorant

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 01, 2002 18:21     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
rotfl!
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted October 04, 2002 04:43     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonxonx:
Well, Yuri asked the management to release the demo.... and the answer was NO. So could someone steal the CD from Yuri for one quality rip?

HAHAHA! One quality rip! I bet he doesn't even listen to it hardly. I'm glad I brought this "missing" recording up, because I remember how excited I was for the bitch to come out, since PHOBOS kicked so much ass I was sure it would be similar. He should at least post some clips, even if Eric isn't in the band he still IS a part of the history.
Either way bring on the NEWER new album!!!!
_/\/\/\(")
Snake is back and on the attack

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted October 04, 2002 12:27     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Perhaps the best way to get the stuff leaked is to go to Eric. Maybe he's got a copy he wouldn't mind floating us a dupe of...

Anybody seen Thrashiq around lately?

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 04, 2002 12:30     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
I think Yuri already sent a free copy to King Kula and Warcorpse to apologise for being so ignorant

Huh?

*Kula blinks his eyes trying to wake up*

Thrashiq
VoivodFan
Member # 21

posted October 05, 2002 21:52     Profile for Thrashiq   Email Thrashiq     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heya fellas, waddup X-D, hehehe...

Well I was away for a few months this summer, seen Eric once since coming back, at the Kreator/Destruction show but didn't really get to rap. I gotta hook up with him sometime, I'd love to hear those recordings but as it stands I'm sure he's probably not at liberty to give that stuff out (unfortunately).

What a shame, Negatron/Phobos are my 2 fave VoiVod records (yeah sue me ) and I really wanted a followup to that...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan