my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » where the tower?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: where the tower?
druillet
VoivodFan
Member # 123

posted September 27, 2002 16:19     Profile for druillet   Email druillet     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
where i can find "the tower" 's video?
 |  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 29, 2002 11:55     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That is a good question.
I have never seen this Video.

Last i heard...Voivod were going to get theyre Footage together for a DVD release.
I am hoping that it will be a combo of all theyre Videos and Live footage.
BUT! There is no Time-table for such a release that i know of. Since they are involved with the new CD and small Tours...i doubt they are having much time to work on the DVD thing. There is a lot of different formats of Film to go through and Digitise.
All that takes Time and Money.

Someday...they will have a DVD though.
There is a lot of potential $$$ to be made in all that Film.

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted September 29, 2002 14:21     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kula, where did you hear Voivod was compiling footage for a DVD? That would be bad-ass, but I've never heard anything about them actually having intentions of this? Spill it!
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 29, 2002 17:53     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The info came to me from JFL "G" at G-Spot.
Email back in August.

I sure cant wait for that place to open up! http://www.g-spot-music.com/voivod.html

Twindummy
VoivodFan
Member # 15

posted September 30, 2002 08:12     Profile for Twindummy   Email Twindummy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I got the Tower video from someone in Europe in a trade. It's awesome. I don't know how to rip videos or else I'd post it for everyone....

Regarding the DVD - I talked to Away in Toronto at a show in 2000 or so before Voivod Lives came out and he was talking about releaseing Lives with a DVD or just adding videos as multimedia on the CD's. From the way he was talking it would have been awesome. But he did mention that they had to go to the Canadian Govt. for assistance in releasing it and was not sure if they would support it. Apparently they didn't....

A DVD would be awesome though.....

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted September 30, 2002 16:08     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How the Fuck is it possible that mostly all Voivodfans has never seen this Video ???

For whom did Voivod make this Tower video ???
And when and where was it broadcasted ???

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan