my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Canada Must Be Destroyed!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Canada Must Be Destroyed!
space monger
VoivodFan
Member # 41

posted September 26, 2002 13:55     Profile for space monger   Email space monger     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well...parts of it anyway.

GWAR will be performing 2 shows in Canada next month.
http://www.gwar.net/events/tourdates.php?gwarsid=450bb311b89b4d6eae80615301a3dc70

I'll be at the Cowtown shindigg. They have a new DVD with 19 live songs that is available at the shows too.

Bring your umbrellas!

|  IP: Logged
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted September 26, 2002 14:15     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, GWAR is still at it??? After 10 years or so the inside of those rubber masks must really stink!
space monger
VoivodFan
Member # 41

posted September 26, 2002 14:26     Profile for space monger   Email space monger     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thats why they wear those masks, to cover up their grey hair and wrinkles. The GWAR cologne line should be hitting stores soon, I heard

They don't sound old though, their latest effort 'Violence Has Arrived' is some of the fastest stuff they've done in a while.

El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted September 26, 2002 19:31     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A few years ago a friend of mine attended a Gwar video shoot. He said it was hilarious when they had a coffee and donut break. Nothing like seeing an evil barbarian with icing sugar caked on all around his mouth! Does anyone remember that crazy video that came out when Gwar were just starting out? Has to be one of my all time favorites!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan