my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Am I evil?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Am I evil?
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted September 26, 2002 09:51     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.christiananswers.net/spotlight/games/2000/quake3.html

What a site! YES! btw, look at the last paragraph of the review...I'm so relieved that I've never played that game!

I'm continually amazed by these people...they redefine the OED entry for "hypocritical" again and again. No wonder the term 'christian' isn't very popular nowadays...

|  IP: Logged
Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted September 26, 2002 10:45     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
I played hours of it before the Lord sincerely convicted me to the heart about the sinful nature of the game.

OMG ... too much is like not enough as we say here ... LMFAO !

Heh ... Q3 sucks , UT2003 fuckin owns .

btw , some gamers here ?

Spawn_of_SATAN_666
VoivodFan
Member # 62

posted September 26, 2002 11:18     Profile for Spawn_of_SATAN_666   Email Spawn_of_SATAN_666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yes i love diablo and diablo 2 rocks
wtf is christians talking about a violent game??
the are such hypacrites.
this is why i am now a wicca.
i hate those f'ers

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 26, 2002 13:55     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAHA!!!
I'm sure they will Pray for you, Spawn.
After all...you are full of Evil Demons!

royvis
VoivodFan
Member # 102

posted September 26, 2002 17:20     Profile for royvis   Email royvis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Gaming yeah!

I just finished American McGee's Alice, and just started Heavy Metal FAKK2, both based on the Quake 3 engine. Both are pure eye candy. FAKK2 has great weapons and death sequences. The game is better than the Heavy Metal 2000 movie, which incidentally features Voivod's "Ion" during the opening credits. Best song in the movie, but unfortunately not on the soundtrack album.

cheers and frags

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted September 26, 2002 17:41     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.mp3.com/satandeathkill

...of course, it would have been funnier if I knew how to just insert that burning church picture right here. But there you go.

Its the meaning behind it that counts.

Helldriver
VoivodFan
Member # 46

posted September 27, 2002 04:37     Profile for Helldriver   Email Helldriver     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah! Spawn of satan 666 i like Diablo and Diablo 2 too,and I play on battle.net almost every day (account : Korgull)
I like also Warcraft 3.
I have to say that these 3d action shooting game like quake3 have bored me (I have enjoied very much with quake 1 and 2 but after a while it's always the same thing...)
maybe it's worth playing for the wonderfull graphics, i prefere the strategic or the simulation game (like Falcon or Tornado).
Ah for what concern the evil side of this games I have nothing to say... (uhm maybe someone should create a game were you kill priest and popes)

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted October 03, 2002 09:41     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Now here's a game for you, KKS: Sea Dogs! It lets the player sail the high seas and savour the trip while leaning over underwater life...it also includes puffy shirts and water balloons...er...cannonballs...
(Sorry for bringing this up again )

Seriously speaking, it's a good simulation/adventure set in an imaginary Caribbean archipelago around the 17th century. It suffers from some bugs, but it's still rather nice!

Spawn_of_SATAN_666
VoivodFan
Member # 62

posted October 03, 2002 11:20     Profile for Spawn_of_SATAN_666   Email Spawn_of_SATAN_666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i wannna play that game to.
that would be so much fun,
having the charicters(can't spell today)
be devonic minions and warlords, oh that would be fun and even have some warrior assains. hehehehe bye-bye pope, bye perveted priest and welcome to hte dark side. hehehe
i like your thinking helldriver
hey king i gotta new friend to cause chaos with yippy

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 03, 2002 12:01     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Pirate Shirts? Cannon Balls? High-Seas Adventure?? That sounds like the Game for me, alright! I can play 'The Prow' from Angel Rat over and over again while playin that Game! Cool!

Spawn...You have definitely gone nutzo.
But i do like the idea of shooting the Pope!

Just had an Idea! They should make
'Pope-on-a-Rope Soap!' For the Vatican Showers, of course.

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted October 04, 2002 04:54     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
NP: "Hang The Pope" (from Nuclear Assault's 'Game Over'!!)
Spawn_of_SATAN_666
VoivodFan
Member # 62

posted October 08, 2002 10:38     Profile for Spawn_of_SATAN_666   Email Spawn_of_SATAN_666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i have not gone nuts, your the one in love with pirate shirts that were just a goofy fad i mean come on man it is the 21st century. your still stuck in your dream land. you have gone nuts
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 08, 2002 10:41     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

But...did you like my "Pope-on-a-Rope Soap" idea?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan