my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Cool Pics!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cool Pics!
Twindummy
VoivodFan
Member # 15

posted September 26, 2002 08:02     Profile for Twindummy   Email Twindummy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I hate to be putting up links from other sites but these pictures kick ass. Take a look.
http://voivod.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/001032.html

TDweb page

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 26, 2002 08:34     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow! Thats COOL!

Talk about 'Heavy Metal!'

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 26, 2002 18:12     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WOW cool pics...looks like an alien landscape. I can see where Away draws inspiration from for his ideas!!!
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted September 26, 2002 23:24     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Actually, the city of Montreal must have had to move that sculpture of Robert Roussil, perhaps only temporarily, since there is major construction where it used to be which was at the metro station 'Square-Victoria', check the map, it was right on top of the autoroute ville-marie, now it is at the vieux-port

map

We were doing a photo session for NothingFace and it was pure coincidence that we found it, true that we were looking for something that would match Away's concept. Montreal is great place for those kind of backgrounds, we used the structure of the bridge Jacques-Cartier as well and remember the early photos with us driving some weird machine and the one with the pile of engines, that was at the vieux-port, right by where we rehearsed for years.

Et voici quand on veut on trouve toujour sur le net
Robert Roussil

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 27, 2002 06:08     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The last link was GREAT!!! Incredible sculptures and it's interesting that Life imitated Art with regards to finding the sculptures for the photo shot...certainly not what I expected. I would have bet that Away used those as inspiration for his artwork...very cool chance of fate.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan