my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Happy birthday Piggy! (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: Happy birthday Piggy!
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted September 24, 2002 04:14     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Well, all is said...

|  IP: Logged
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted September 24, 2002 05:14     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll drink to that! Cheers Dennis!

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted September 24, 2002 05:20     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy birthday Piggy!! Kippis!
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 24, 2002 08:22     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll drink to H drinkin for your Birthday, Piggy!

Now, go get yourself a nice big T-Bone Steak dinner & enjoy!

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted September 24, 2002 10:15     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congrats on your 158th birthday, Piggy! Ya even don't look thaaaat old...

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted September 24, 2002 12:26     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

et voila!

mon cher piggy,
c'est a ton tour
de te laisser parler d'amour,
mon cher piggy, c'est a ton tour
de te laisser parler d'amourrrrrrrrrrrr

well someone had to sing it!

space monger
VoivodFan
Member # 41

posted September 24, 2002 12:48     Profile for space monger   Email space monger     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy BDay Piggy!

it was your 17th bday in '93 on my tour tape, so you can't be THAT old now.

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted September 24, 2002 13:05     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
bonne fete a toi, Denis
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 24, 2002 13:49     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENIS 'PIGGY' D'AMOUR

The best damn sci-fi-prog-psych-punk-groove-metal-rock guitarist in the universe.

HAVE A GREAT DAY

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 24, 2002 21:27     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn, how can you say it better than Schroeder.
Black Guard
VoivodFan
Member # 113

posted September 24, 2002 22:11     Profile for Black Guard   Email Black Guard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy and Heavy Birthday, Piggy!!!

Keep on scratching the guitar!

"The best damn sci-fi-prog-psych-punk-groove-metal-rock guitarist in the universe." YEAH!

Va¢ärmeS
VoivodFan
Member # 47

posted September 25, 2002 00:03     Profile for Va¢ärmeS   Email Va¢ärmeS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
[img]http://plauder-smilies.de/birthday.gif[/img
This is your turn man...
Cheers!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 25, 2002 23:16     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know I'm a day late, but then again you need to shake off the after-affects too.
Happy B-DAY Denis!

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted September 27, 2002 17:16     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Our son, Speed, now shares the same birthday as Piggy (Sept. 24, 2002). It was a great day indeed!
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 28, 2002 02:35     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congratulations Nothingface!!!
Speed is a cool name indeed, his middle name should be "Medal".
I would suggest "Metal", but Medal sounds more appropriate, and speed wins you medals.
Don't forget to play plenty of Voivod in the middle of the night to calm him down.

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted September 30, 2002 03:23     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll second that! Congratulations Nothingface!

Btw, our 4-week-old baby girl calmed down instantly when she heard "Angel Rat" (the song) when she was having air in the tummy! Maybe this would be a great marketing opportunity for Voivod: "Soothing music for babies, vol.1. Includes music by Vivaldi, Bach, Voivod etc."

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted October 08, 2002 11:25     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you very much. At a mere 6 days old, he got to hear side 2 of Dimension Hatross. We played "Angel Rat" (the song) for him in the womb a few times too.
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted October 09, 2002 05:53     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's funny how babies can listen to music even in the womb! When my wife was carrying our first girl, I used to play Negatron a lot in our car. One time, when we were driving home, I took the CD out to put another one in. At that moment, the baby begun to kick like hell and wouldn't stop until I put Negatron back. Nowadays she listens mainly to kiddie music (she's 4 now), but she won't complain if I listen to Testament, Voivod etc.
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 09, 2002 11:02     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Speed is a very cool name. Congrats from me too Nothingface!
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted October 09, 2002 11:19     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My mates baby son, Kyuss, was gestated (if thats the correct erm?) on a diet of Raging Speedhorn, the first killing Joke and PIL albums, Nothingface LP and Fugazi.

I'm going to meet it on Saturday and shall report any irregularities when I get back.

'It'...I mean 'him'!

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted October 10, 2002 00:19     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Speed, that is a pretty name, congrats to U, Nothingface. + on the same day then Piggy's birthday...make sure he eat all his vegetable
nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted October 15, 2002 22:40     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for the encouragement, Blacky. Yeah, he's gonna be a big, meat and veggie eating Voivod fan. Here's a picture of us, taken the day after he was born...

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted October 16, 2002 05:55     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, that's a big boy May I ask what his measurements were at time of birth? Nice shirt you got there!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 16, 2002 06:09     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
CONGRATS Nothingface on the li'l VODHEAD.
nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted October 16, 2002 09:55     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, thanks again everyone. We're real proud of him. At birth, he was 8lbs., 6oz. and 20" long.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan