my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » NILE, NAPALM DEATH, VOIVOD, STRAPPING YOUNG LAD and THE BERSERKER ... on tour !!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NILE, NAPALM DEATH, VOIVOD, STRAPPING YOUNG LAD and THE BERSERKER ... on tour !!
VsGreg
VoivodFan
Member # 14

posted September 24, 2002 03:43     Profile for VsGreg   Email VsGreg     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
NILE, NAPALM DEATH, VOIVOD, STRAPPING YOUNG LAD and THE BERSERKER will be teaming up for a month-long North American trek as part of what should prove to be one of the most creative and strongest metal club tour packages in recent memory. The tour will reportedly kick off on January 17th, 2003 in Houston, Texas and will feature the five bands performing in the above-mentioned running order (NILE being the headliner). Confirmed dates so far are as follows:

Jan. 17 – Houston, TX @ Fitzgeralds
Jan. 18 – Austin, TX @ Backroom
Jan. 19 – Dallas, TX @ Canyon Club
Jan. 21 – Phoenix, AZ @ Bash on Ash
Jan. 23 – Santa Ana, CA @ Galaxy Theater

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted September 25, 2002 01:14     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Would it not be nice that this package
comes to Europe in particular HOLLAND!!!!!!

Oh yeah, who is going to visit it??

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted September 26, 2002 12:01     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh HELL yeah! That Seattle date better fuckin' happen!
neutronboy2000
VoivodFan
Member # 71

posted September 30, 2002 01:47     Profile for neutronboy2000   Email neutronboy2000     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The first date(in my hometown "helltown") is still a ways off but I hope this tour is confirmed by the Voivod mgmt. My friend and I will follow all three Texas dates if this thing happens(let's fuckin' hope so cuz I'll be the happiest chaosmonger alive!!!)....Is there any news about Voivod goin to S.F to begin preproduction on this
latest chapter of the Voivod saga???

Detox
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 125

posted October 02, 2002 02:08     Profile for Detox   Email Detox     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
SYL will wipe the floor with every other band. They rule!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 02, 2002 06:35     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HELLLLLLLLLL YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ATLLLLLLL BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna wear my Stetson with a sign on it. Hello, I am Mezcalhead, I was Lost but now am Found. See what they say about that backstage.

Va¢ärmeS
VoivodFan
Member # 47

posted October 04, 2002 10:11     Profile for Va¢ärmeS   Email Va¢ärmeS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
More dates have been confirmed for the much-anticipated NILE, NAPALM DEATH, VOIVOD, STRAPPING YOUNG LAD and HE BERZERKER North American tour, set to kick off in mid-January. The updated itinerary looks like this:

Jan. 17 – Houston, TX @ Fitzgeralds
Jan. 18 – Austin, TX @ Backroom
Jan. 19 – Dallas, TX @ Canyon Club
Jan. 21 – Phoenix, AZ @ Bash on Ash
Jan. 22 – Hollywood, CA @ Key Club
Jan. 23 – Santa Ana, CA @ Galaxy Theater
Jan. 26 – Seattle, WA @ Graceland
Jan. 28 - Englewood, CO @ Gothic Theater
Jan. 30 – Minneapolis, MN @ The Quest
Jan. 31 – Chicago, IL @ Vic Theater
Feb. 01 – Sauget, IL @ Pop's
Feb. 15 – Ft. Lauderdale, FL @ Metal Factory

Additional dates rumored or expected to be confirmed are Worcester, MA on February 7th or 8th, Norfolk, VA on February 12th or 13th and Portland, OR on January 25th. The tour will conclude with a show in Tampa, Florida at an undisclosed location on February 16th. In addition, there may be a few dates prior to the start of the tour featuring only STRAPPING YOUNG LAD and VOIVOD — beginning with a show in Montreal en route to Texas — but this will depend on weather, among other factors. The VOIVOD lineup for the tour will reportedly include former METALLICA bassist Jason Newsted, who is currently in pre-production with the rest of the band for their 13th album, due in early March through an as-yet-undetermined label.

interesting!

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted October 04, 2002 11:10     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Jasonic will tour with the boys???

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan