my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Well well! (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Well well!
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted September 27, 2002 13:24     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Hey, did you hear about the Starsky & Hutch movie that's supposed to come out with Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson?

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 27, 2002 15:28     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes. I vaguely overheard something about that on the Radio. COOL!

Now just look at that Sweater he is wearin in that pic! THATS COOL! I want one!

Queenraper
VoivodFan
Member # 94

posted September 28, 2002 15:24     Profile for Queenraper   Email Queenraper     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What kind of a "tour" only has four dates? Hope to see this tour reach the civilized world, but I guess all the inbred crackers loves the hev' metal, too.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 28, 2002 22:46     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Queenraper:
What kind of a "tour" only has four dates? Hope to see this tour reach the civilized world, but I guess all the inbred crackers loves the hev' metal, too.

Obviously...you cant count, Mr. "Civilised World." There are 5 Dates on this Tour dumbass!
The next time you call us in the TVA "Inbred Crackers," i will go over to your Hefty MAMA's House and stuff 10" down her throat, you RACIST FUCK! Go back to the NONPHYXION Tyson-wannabe Fag Board.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 29, 2002 01:14     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
haha couldn't have been said better, King
I sense intense jealousy from this idgit. Dumbass doesn't even realize more dates are going to be added, what a stupid fuck

Queenraper
VoivodFan
Member # 94

posted October 02, 2002 00:58     Profile for Queenraper   Email Queenraper     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Do you mean Mike Tyson? I think nonphixion are pretty cool. And really, it does matter what I think too.
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted October 02, 2002 06:26     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Queenraper:
And really, it does matter what I think too.

The big boys once told me there was an important thing that I should remember when I'd grow big and leave the sandbox. It's called "common courtesy". When I asked my Mom about it, she said it means that I have to be polite when I speak to other people. She also said that it will be much easier to get friends that way.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 02, 2002 06:43     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't think the troll ever made it out of the sandbox Vman. Ha, ha. Oh whoops, were not supposed to be talking to him.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 02, 2002 08:42     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He should know better than to fuck with us Southern boys. Everything would have been fine, but he used the Racist words "Inbred Crackers." THAT REALLY PISSED ME OFF!

...Where's my Shotgun at?...

Spawn_of_SATAN_666
VoivodFan
Member # 62

posted October 08, 2002 10:58     Profile for Spawn_of_SATAN_666   Email Spawn_of_SATAN_666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey king calm down we only use shotguns at weddings when the groom tries to escape remember, we use 2x4's when we fight.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan