my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » FREE PORCUPINE TREE SAMPLER

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FREE PORCUPINE TREE SAMPLER
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 21, 2002 22:44     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OKAY music lovers, I just received a supply of Porcupine Tree 6 song sampler promo cds to spread out and get new people to hear the band. I'm not made of money so I can't mail them to everyone...but if you would like a copy of it just mail me a self addressed stamped envelope that is big enough for a cd and has enough postage to cover it coming back to you and it's yours.

Email me if you're interested and I'll give you my address (it's in the USA) so you can hear one of the best bands in the world.

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 22, 2002 08:48     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Schroed, I'll try to send something to ya tomorrow.
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted September 22, 2002 21:48     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
For sure! I've been dying to hear these guys, since I'm a big Opeth fan and they're buddies.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 22, 2002 22:40     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nuc, I hope you're not expecting death metal vocals!!!! Steve Wilson doesn't GROWWWWLLLL I think you guys will dig this. The six tracks are:
BLACKEST EYES - from the Sept 24th release of IN ABSENTIA : heavy electric guitar with melodic vocals and acoustic guitars

TRAINS - same as above: laid back melodic spacey cool words

SHESMOVEDON - Tim Palmer remix originally from LIGHTBULB SUN cd: great moving melodies, cool guitar work

BUYING NEW SOUL - originally from RECORDINGS cd: I couldn't stop listening to this song for months after I first heard it, great words, dramatic, dynamic

STRANGER BY THE MINUTE - originally from the STUPID DREAM cd: cool mid tempo, trippy, bouncey, happy, nice melodies, atmospheric

STRIP THE SOUL - same as first 2: bass driven, riff oriented, tough, brutal, inside the serial killers mind, crank this mutha, incredible, slamming, grooves then mellows out, then slams, then grooves, then mellows out, ...addictive

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted September 22, 2002 22:57     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool! I look forward to it! You da man!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan