my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Anyone see the latest Destruction/Kreator Tour?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone see the latest Destruction/Kreator Tour?
hawkmoon
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 118

posted September 19, 2002 21:07     Profile for hawkmoon   Email hawkmoon     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Remember any high points ?
 |  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted September 19, 2002 21:44     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Other than the fact that a friend of mine from Montreal called me collect from the club to tell me what i was missing, no.

(i want batcher* dead)

* no, not batcher from Aggression.... just some asshole Batcher friend of mine... argh.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted September 19, 2002 22:12     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nope, I forgot about the show and then it was too late and you know how it goes. I heard all of Voivod were there and that it was sold out and sweaty.
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted September 20, 2002 11:57     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
They'll be here in Seattle on the 27th! I bought three tickets (only $10.00 each!!!!), and am taking a couple of friends. I'll be sure and post a review. Looking forward to this one.
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted September 20, 2002 12:00     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Destruction booted Kreator's asses, at least here. How can you top a gig that STARTS with "Curse The Gods"??? Both shows were great anyway, it's just that Destruction smoked! Pity it just clocked at 1:10!
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted September 21, 2002 06:40     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I saw them in January w/ Sodom, and both Kreator and Destruction kicked some serious ass! Too bad Sodom were kinda flegmatic.
Black Guard
VoivodFan
Member # 113

posted September 21, 2002 13:42     Profile for Black Guard   Email Black Guard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I saw live Sodom/Kreator/Destruction a few months before. It was a slaughering live! The best point of the show was when at the end of the concert while Destruction were playing, Mille and Angelripper went on stage and they performed all together an amazing cover of "Fuck The USA" of Exploited! Aaaarrrghhhhh!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan