my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » need lyrics for Erosion/Vortex/Ion and Nomad

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: need lyrics for Erosion/Vortex/Ion and Nomad
neutronboy2000
VoivodFan
Member # 71

posted September 18, 2002 03:54     Profile for neutronboy2000   Email neutronboy2000     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I really want to get a copy of lyrics to these obscure Voivod songs..the only thing I can make out in these songs are-"disconnect perception..
all this pollution...something's not quite right...safer whereabouts....I'm nearly paralyzed...
vibrations of frequency..death ray(chorus part of "Ion")..The actual lyrics to these songs-Noitall do u think u might be able to help?

|  IP: Logged
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted September 18, 2002 09:48     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Check you mailbox neutronboy, I just sent you an email with lyrics to Vortex and Erosion. Can't do more, sorry!

neutronboy2000
VoivodFan
Member # 71

posted September 23, 2002 00:32     Profile for neutronboy2000   Email neutronboy2000     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Merci, Outcast for coming out of your cuboid shell and sending the lyrics to Erosion and Vortex!
Now, can someone help me with the lyrics to "Ion"?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan