my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Originals Nothingface cover-arts (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Originals Nothingface cover-arts
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted September 18, 2002 16:38     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacky:
He just wanted to do his best, so he did.

hehe.. oh yah, he really tried hard. If mediocrity takes practice, he was damn well rehearsed. The fact that he had a job at Musiqueplus just goes to show that it doesnt take much to get to work there. They were and still are one lame ass joke (with millions of commercials). I can just imagine the board of programming doin' thousands of dollars worth of coke in a conference room and goin, "Oh yah, that kid has it, let's put him on the air!".

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 18, 2002 22:10     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's like you guys are using some kind of foreign language so us stupid Americans can't understand what you're saying.

You have a different word for every one of ours!!!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 19, 2002 00:29     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No hablo Francais! Quiero el artworko de AWAY. Tengo 2,000,000,000,000 pesos por comprar. Technology de Muertando yo gusto mucho. Es magnifico y scary.
TRANSLATION
Away is a badass artist and if I had more than $100 dollars to my name I would buy the original Killing Technology, which is frightening and magnificent.

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted September 19, 2002 05:08     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Soal. Wistifmarl re largvast. Eyrstmanitcaz phersvebaheg ta brxk.

TRANSLATION
I am drunk.

Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted September 20, 2002 11:58     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey warcorpse , you seem to sell some voivod stuff . Am i right ?

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan