my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Stupid Link: The Toe!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stupid Link: The Toe!
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted September 13, 2002 13:53     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Camel Toe that is...

CAMELTOE.ORG

|  IP: Logged
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted September 13, 2002 17:00     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My, my, my....I don't post or stop by in ages and this is what I come back to!?! I'm not even looking at the website. At least things haven't changed around here By the way X-D, is that you?
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted September 13, 2002 17:25     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL!!!! Actually, this is XD:

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted September 13, 2002 18:28     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ahhh! What the...!?! Sorry to dissapoint you ladies but I could not pollibly be of those poor souls pictured above!

Here's why:
1. I don't smoke!
2. I actually HAVE a penis.
3. I refrain from wearing 'strechy' fabrics, or anything that may restrict bloodflow to my nether-regions and makes me look like a mildly retarded super-hero.

I feel like I should retaliate in some way, but I am at a loss! You will pay!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 13, 2002 18:59     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HYPERGRRL!!!!
You are BACK!!!

What happened? Did you kill your Supervisor?
LOL!

I am so very happy to see a post from you!

X-D is really gettin bashed for that one!
Dont worry X-D, at least you didnt mention anything about Electric Light Orchestra!

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted September 13, 2002 19:04     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think the link touched on a sensitive area for the ladies.

Indeed, it is good to see the return of Hypergrrl! Welcome back!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted September 13, 2002 20:18     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I forgot to copy the most excellent quote that accompanies Super Hero Toe: "I see the beans, but not the frank"
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted September 13, 2002 21:46     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OMFG! That site is hilarious!
Hypergrrl! Welcome back! Where have you been hiding? You got lots of reading to do to catch up on all the news.

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted September 16, 2002 13:13     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Long story short: asked boy to leave, boy took the damn computer with him, the nerve....sometimes (when the boss is out) I can read and chat. No, Kink Kula - supervisor is still alive And X-D, I do have issues with the Camel Toe - what the hell are these girls thinking - oh, they're NOT! The only Camel Toe I don't have a problem with is the band
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted September 17, 2002 05:50     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Isn't this one the outfit snake was wearing in the "Clouds..." video?

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted September 17, 2002 23:30     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Boys suck Hypergrrl. And h, that photo really gives me the creeps, it's almost worse than the photo of Nelson that I posted!
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted September 18, 2002 05:06     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*shudder* eeeech.. don't remind me! I guess that makes us even, eh?
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 18, 2002 08:05     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey! I like that Photo!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan