my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Old pic from KT days

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Old pic from KT days
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 13, 2002 04:33     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

|  IP: Logged
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 13, 2002 04:44     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuclear infusion:
Looks like it was shot during the time of the picture on the back of Killing Technology. (The wall in the back looks familiar).

Just scroll all the way down to the V's and click "VoiVod"

BTW it looks FREEZING! Where exactly are they anyway? Anyone know?

web page: metal reviews (VOIVOD)

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 13, 2002 04:46     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 13, 2002 08:44     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It looks really Windy at least!

Funny review as well.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted September 13, 2002 10:15     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think that's the Berlin Wall back there
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted September 13, 2002 10:56     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yup!
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted September 13, 2002 11:18     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, Aways wearing the same T-shirt that is on the back of KT. Or maybe he only took the one T-shirt with him..?
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 14, 2002 02:29     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Of course, the Berlin wall, they only recorded the album there in Berlin (brain gas!)
I think Away's shirt is hilarious, I can only makeout the word Elvis but it looks like a take on "Night of the Living Dead Elvises (THAT would be fucking scary )!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan